(Immunity-Related GTPase Family, M (IRGM))
Featured IRGM Categories
Recommended IRGM 抗体
Recommended IRGM 蛋白
Latest Publications on our IRGM Products: "Genetic determinants of ulcerative colitis include the ECM1 locus and five loci implicated in Crohn's disease. ..." in: Nature genetics, Vol. 40, Issue 6, pp. 710-2, (2008) (PubMed).
: "Genome-wide association scanning highlights two autophagy genes, ATG16L1 and IRGM, as being significantly associated with Crohn's disease." in: Autophagy, Vol. 3, Issue 6, pp. 649-51, (2007) (PubMed).
: "Human IRGM induces autophagy to eliminate intracellular mycobacteria." in: Science (New York, N.Y.), Vol. 313, Issue 5792, pp. 1438-41, (2006) (PubMed).
: "Autophagy as a cell death and tumor suppressor mechanism." in: Oncogene, Vol. 23, Issue 16, pp. 2891-906, (2004) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to IRGMimmunity-related GTPase family M member 1 (Irgm1), immunity-related GTPase M (Irgm), immunity related GTPase M (IRGM), immunity-related GTPase family M protein (LOC481473), Ifi1, IFI1, Iigp3, Iipg3, Irgm, IRGM1, LRG-47, LRG47
Protein level used designations for IRGM
- LPS-stimulated RAW 264.7 macrophage protein 47
- immunity-related GTPase family M protein 1
- immunity-related GTPase family, M
- interferon inducible protein 1
- interferon-inducible GTPase 3
- interferon-inducible protein 1
- immunity-related GTPase family M protein
- LPS-stimulated RAW 264.7 macrophage protein 47 homolog
- LRG-47-like protein
- immunity-related GTPase family, M1
- immunity-related GTPase M