(Tumor Necrosis Factor (Ligand) Superfamily, Member 10 (TNFSF10))
Featured TRAIL Categories
Recommended TRAIL 抗体
Recommended TRAIL ELISA试剂盒
Recommended TRAIL 蛋白
Latest Publications for our TRAIL Products: "Heterogeneous intracellular TRAIL-receptor distribution predicts poor outcome in breast cancer patients." in: Journal of molecular medicine (Berlin, Germany), Vol. 97, Issue 8, pp. 1155-1167, (2020) (PubMed).
: "CCR4‑NOT transcription complex subunit 2 regulates TRAIL sensitivity in non‑small‑cell lung cancer cells via the STAT3 pathway." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 45, Issue 2, pp. 324-332, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, vascular inflammation and insulin resistance are exacerbated by TRAIL deletion in mice." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 7, Issue 1, pp. 1898, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis inducing ligand overexpression and Taxol treatment suppresses the growth of cervical cancer cells in vitro and in vivo." in: Oncology letters, Vol. 15, Issue 4, pp. 5744-5750, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Glucose Deprivation Induces ATF4-Mediated Apoptosis through TRAIL Death Receptors." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 37, Issue 10, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Activated hepatic stellate cells impair NK cell anti-fibrosis capacity through a TGF-β-dependent emperipolesis in HBV cirrhotic patients." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 7, pp. 44544, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Stretch-induced apoptosis in rat alveolar epithelial cells is mediated by the intrinsic mitochondrial pathway." in: Experimental lung research, Vol. 43, Issue 1, pp. 49-56, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Peg-Interferon Lambda Treatment Induces Robust Innate and Adaptive Immunity in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients. ..." in: Frontiers in immunology, Vol. 8, pp. 621, (2017) (PubMed).
: "A Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, OBP-801, and Celecoxib Synergistically Inhibit the Cell Growth with Apoptosis via a DR5-Dependent Pathway in Bladder Cancer Cells." in: Molecular cancer therapeutics, Vol. 15, Issue 9, pp. 2066-75, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Varying butyric acid amounts induce different stress- and cell death-related signals in nerve growth factor-treated PC12 cells: implications in neuropathic pain absence during periodontal disease ..." in: Apoptosis : an international journal on programmed cell death, Vol. 21, Issue 6, pp. 699-707, (2016) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to TRAILTNF superfamily member 10 (TNFSF10), tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 10 (Tnfsf10), TNF superfamily member 10 (Tnfsf10), tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 10 (TNFSF10), TNF superfamily member 10 S homeolog (tnfsf10.S), TNF superfamily member 10 (tnfsf10), A330042I21Rik, AI448571, Apo-2L, APO-2L, apo-2l, APO2L, apo2l, CD253, cd253, Ly81, TL2, tl2, tnfsf10l2, TNLG6A, TRAIL, Trail, trail, trail1, xtrail1, zgc:92320
Protein level used designations for TRAIL
- Apo-2 ligand
- TNF-related apoptosis inducing ligand TRAIL
- chemokine tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) family, member 10
- tumor necrosis factor apoptosis-inducing ligand splice variant delta
- tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10
- TNF-related apoptosis inducing ligand
- TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand
- tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand
- TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand 1
- tumor necrosis factor related apoptosis inducing ligand 1
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 10 like 2
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 10
- tumor necrosis factor ligand 6A
- tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 10
- TRAFs and NIK-Associated Protein
- Trafficking Protein Particle Complex 13
- Trace Amine Associated Receptor 8
- Transcription Factor 24
- Transcription Factor 7-Like 1 (T-Cell Specific, HMG-Box)
- Transcription Termination Factor rho
- Transcriptional Adaptor 3
- Transferrin Receptor
- Transferrin Receptor 2
- Transgelin 3