(Protein Kinase, AMP-Activated, gamma 1 Non-Catalytic Subunit (PRKAG1))
Featured PRKAG1 Categories
Recommended PRKAG1 抗体
Recommended PRKAG1 蛋白
Latest Publications for our PRKAG1 Products: "AMP-activated protein kinase regulation and biological actions in the heart." in: Circulation research, Vol. 111, Issue 6, pp. 800-14, (2012) (PubMed).
: "AMP-activated protein kinase phosphorylates cardiac troponin I and alters contractility of murine ventricular myocytes." in: Circulation research, Vol. 110, Issue 9, pp. 1192-201, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Functional dissection of lysine deacetylases reveals that HDAC1 and p300 regulate AMPK." in: Nature, Vol. 482, Issue 7384, pp. 251-5, (2012) (PubMed).
: "The energy sensor AMP-activated protein kinase directly regulates the mammalian FOXO3 transcription factor." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 282, Issue 41, pp. 30107-19, (2007) (PubMed).
: "AMP-kinase regulates food intake by responding to hormonal and nutrient signals in the hypothalamus." in: Nature, Vol. 428, Issue 6982, pp. 569-74, (2004) (PubMed).
: "An activating mutation in the gamma1 subunit of the AMP-activated protein kinase." in: FEBS letters, Vol. 500, Issue 3, pp. 163-8, (2001) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to PRKAG1protein kinase, AMP-activated, gamma 1 non-catalytic subunit S homeolog (prkag1.S), protein kinase, AMP-activated, gamma 1 non-catalytic subunit (prkag1), protein kinase AMP-activated non-catalytic subunit gamma 1 (PRKAG1), protein kinase AMP-activated non-catalytic subunit gamma 1 (Prkag1), protein kinase, AMP-activated, gamma 1 non-catalytic subunit (Prkag1), AA571379, AMPKG, BB036179, MGC68503, Prkaac, Prkga1, wu:fa94d09, wu:fd12h04, zgc:63896
Protein level used designations for PRKAG1
- protein kinase, AMP-activated, gamma 1 non-catalytic subunit
- 5'-AMP-activated protein kinase subunit gamma-1
- AMPK-activated protein kinase gamma-1 subunit
- AMP-activated protein kinase, noncatalytic gamma-1 subunit
- 5'-AMP-activated protein kinase subunit gamma-1-like
- 5'-AMP-activated protein kinase, gamma-1 subunit
- AMPK gamma-1 chain
- AMPK gamma1
- AMPK subunit gamma-1
- Protein kinase AMP-activated gamma
- 38 kDa subunit
- 5'-AMP-activated protein kinase gamma-1 subunit
- AMP-activated protein kinase subunit gamma 1 (non-catalytic subunit)
- PRKACA + PRKACB + PRKACG
- Primary Retinal Dysplasia
- Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia Protein 1
- Primary Cilia Formation