Retinoblastoma 1 抗体 (C-Term)
- 抗原 See all Retinoblastoma 1 (RB1) 抗体
- Retinoblastoma 1 (RB1)
- This Retinoblastoma 1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
- 交叉反应 （详细）
- Rhesus Monkey (100 %)
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Rb (retinoblastoma 1)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human Rb. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation 1:100-1:500* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Immunoprecipitation1:100-1:500* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: A431 , *CL1-0 , *CL1-5 ,
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Retinoblastoma 1 (RB1)
- Rb (RB1 产品)
- OSRC antibody, RB antibody, p105-Rb antibody, pRb antibody, pp110 antibody, Rb antibody, Rb-1 antibody, P105-RB antibody, PP110 antibody, RB11 antibody, zgc:154147 antibody, RB transcriptional corepressor 1 antibody, RB transcriptional corepressor like 1 antibody, retinoblastoma 1 antibody, RB1 antibody, RBL1 antibody, Rb1 antibody, rb1 antibody
The protein encoded by this gene is a negative regulator of the cell cycle and was the first tumor suppressor gene found. The encoded protein also stabilizes constitutive heterochromatin to maintain the overall chromatin structure. The active, hypophosphorylated form of the protein binds transcription factor E2F1. Defects in this gene are a cause of childhood cancer retinoblastoma (RB), bladder cancer, and osteogenic sarcoma.
Cellular Localization: Nucleus
- 106 kDa
- Cell Division Cycle, Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, DNA Replication, Maintenance of Protein Location, Synthesis of DNA, Autophagy