(Runt-Related Transcription Factor 1, Translocated To, 1 (Cyclin D-Related) (RUNX1T1))
Featured RUNX1T1 Categories
Recommended RUNX1T1 抗体
Recommended RUNX1T1 ELISA试剂盒
Recommended RUNX1T1 蛋白
Latest Publications for our RUNX1T1 Products: "Sperm chromatin proteomics identifies evolutionarily conserved fertility factors." in: Nature, Vol. 443, Issue 7107, pp. 101-5, (2006) (PubMed).
: "RNA helicases: regulators of differentiation." in: Clinical biochemistry, Vol. 38, Issue 6, pp. 499-503, (2005) (PubMed).
: "Generation of high-affinity human antibodies by combining donor-derived and synthetic complementarity-determining-region diversity. ..." in: Nature biotechnology, Vol. 23, Issue 3, pp. 344-8, (2005) (PubMed).
: "The oncogenic fusion protein RUNX1-CBFA2T1 supports proliferation and inhibits senescence in t(8;21)-positive leukaemic cells." in: BMC cancer, Vol. 4, pp. 44, (2004) (PubMed).
: "VASA is a specific marker for both normal and malignant human germ cells." in: Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology, Vol. 82, Issue 2, pp. 159-66, (2002) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to RUNX1T1runt-related transcription factor 1; translocated to, 1 (cyclin D-related) (runx1t1), RUNX1 translocation partner 1 L homeolog (runx1t1.L), RUNX1 translocation partner 1 (RUNX1T1), runt-related transcription factor 1; translocated to, 1 (cyclin D-related) (Runx1t1), RUNX1 translocation partner 1 (Runx1t1), AML1T1, CBFA2T1, Cbfa2t1, Cbfa2t1h, CDR, ETO, MTG8, si:ch211-232j17.1, wu:fi14b07, zgc:154044, ZMYND2
Protein level used designations for RUNX1T1
- protein CBFA2T1
- expressed during postmitotic spinal neurons, most likely in motorneurons
- acute myelogenous leukemia 1 translocation 1, cyclin-D related
- core-binding factor, runt domain, alpha subunit 2; translocated to, 1; cyclin D-related
- eight twenty one protein
- myeloid translocation gene on 8q22
- zinc finger MYND domain-containing protein 2
- CBFA2T1 identified gene homolog
- acute myelogenous leukemia 1 translocation 1 protein
- core-binding factor, runt domain, alpha subunit 2
- cyclin D-related
- translocated to, 1