(phosphodiesterase 1B, Calmodulin-Dependent (PDE1B))
Featured PDE1B Categories
Recommended PDE1B 抗体
Recommended PDE1B 蛋白
Latest Publications for our PDE1B Products: "Confinement Sensing and Signal Optimization via Piezo1/PKA and Myosin II Pathways." in: Cell reports, Vol. 15, Issue 7, pp. 1430-41, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Phosphodiesterases in the rat ovary: effect of cAMP in primordial follicles." in: Reproduction (Cambridge, England), Vol. 150, Issue 1, pp. 11-20, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Distribution and function of 3',5'-Cyclic-AMP phosphodiesterases in the human ovary." in: Molecular and cellular endocrinology, Vol. 403, pp. 10-20, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Cyclic GMP catabolism up-regulation in MRL/lpr lupus-prone mice is associated with organ remodeling." in: Biochimica et biophysica acta, Vol. 1842, Issue 7, pp. 916-26, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Anti-proliferative effect of curcumin on melanoma cells is mediated by PDE1A inhibition that regulates the epigenetic integrator UHRF1." in: Molecular nutrition & food research, Vol. 55, Issue 11, pp. 1677-89, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Down-regulation of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase PDE1A is the key event of p73 and UHRF1 deregulation in thymoquinone-induced acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell apoptosis." in: Cellular signalling, Vol. 23, Issue 1, pp. 152-60, (2011) (PubMed).
: "cGMP phosphodiesterase inhibition improves the vascular and metabolic actions of insulin in skeletal muscle." in: American journal of physiology. Endocrinology and metabolism, Vol. 301, Issue 2, pp. E342-50, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Distinct metabolism of cyclic adenosine monophosphate in regulatory and helper CD4+ T cells." in: Molecular immunology, Vol. 47, Issue 4, pp. 678-84, (2010) (PubMed).
: "Inhibition of PDE3, PDE4 and PDE7 potentiates glucocorticoid-induced apoptosis and overcomes glucocorticoid resistance in CEM T leukemic cells." in: Biochemical pharmacology, Vol. 79, Issue 3, pp. 321-9, (2009) (PubMed).
: "Chronic haloperidol and clozapine produce different patterns of effects on phosphodiesterase-1B, -4B, and -10A expression in rat striatum." in: Neuropharmacology, Vol. 54, Issue 4, pp. 745-54, (2008) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to PDE1Bphosphodiesterase 1B, Ca2+-calmodulin dependent (Pde1b), phosphodiesterase 1B (PDE1B), phosphodiesterase 1B (Pde1b), 63kDa, Aop2, Pde1b1, PDE1B1, PDES1B
Protein level used designations for PDE1B
- 63 kDa Cam-PDE
- calcium/calmodulin-dependent 3',5'-cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 1B
- cam-PDE 1B
- phosphodiesterase 1B, Ca2+-calmodulin dependent, 63 kDa
- phosphodiesterase 1B1, Ca2+-calmodulin dependent, 63 kDa
- calcium/calmodulin-stimulated cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase
- calmodulin-stimulated phosphodiesterase PDE1B1
- presumed 63kDa form of the type 1 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family known as PDE1B
- anti-oxidant protein 2
- cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase (CaM-PDE)
- phosphodiesterase 1B, Ca2+calmodulin dependent
- phosphodiesterase 1B1 Ca2+-calmodulin dependent 63 kDa
- phosphodiesterase IB calmodulin-dependent
- PDCD1, LAG3 (Tebotelimab Biosimilar)
- PDCD1, CTLA4 (Cadonilimab Biosimilar)
- PDCD1 (Zimberelimab Biosimilar)