(Microtubule Associated Tumor Suppressor 1 (MTUS1))
Featured MTUS1 Categories
Recommended MTUS1 抗体
Recommended MTUS1 ELISA试剂盒
Recommended MTUS1 蛋白
Latest Publications on our MTUS1 Products: "Angiotensin II type 2 receptor-interacting protein 3a suppresses proliferation, migration and invasion in tongue squamous cell carcinoma via the extracellular signal-regulated kinase-Snai2 pathway." in: Oncology letters, Vol. 11, Issue 1, pp. 340-344, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Genetic and functional characterization of clonally derived adult human brown adipocytes." in: Nature medicine, Vol. 21, Issue 4, pp. 389-94, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Loss of MTUS1/ATIP expression is associated with adverse outcome in advanced bladder carcinomas: data from a retrospective study." in: BMC cancer, Vol. 14, pp. 214, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Expression and role of the angiotensin II AT2 receptor in human prostate tissue: in search of a new therapeutic option for prostate cancer." in: The Prostate, Vol. 73, Issue 10, pp. 1057-68, (2013) (PubMed).
: "Down-regulation of tumor suppressor MTUS1/ATIP is associated with enhanced proliferation, poor differentiation and poor prognosis in oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma." in: Molecular oncology, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 73-80, (2012) (PubMed).
: "LOH and copy neutral LOH (cnLOH) act as alternative mechanism in sporadic colorectal cancers with chromosomal and microsatellite instability." in: Carcinogenesis, Vol. 32, Issue 4, pp. 636-42, (2011) (PubMed).
: "8p22 MTUS1 gene product ATIP3 is a novel anti-mitotic protein underexpressed in invasive breast carcinoma of poor prognosis." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 4, Issue 10, pp. e7239, (2009) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to MTUS1microtubule associated scaffold protein 1 (MTUS1), mitochondrial tumor suppressor 1 (Mtus1), microtubule associated scaffold protein 1 (Mtus1), microtubule associated scaffold protein 1 L homeolog (mtus1.L), microtubule associated tumor suppressor 1 (MTUS1), microtubule associated tumor suppressor 1a (mtus1a), AI481402, ATBP, ATBP135, ATIP, Atip1, Atip3b, ATIP4, B430010I23Rik, B430305I03Rik, C85752, Cctsg1-440, fa17d11, fbx27, ICIS, MD44, mKIAA1288, MP44, MTSG1, Mtsg1, wu:fa17d11, wu:fi18f08, zgc:154168
Protein level used designations for MTUS1
- AT2 receptor-binding protein
- AT2 receptor-interacting protein
- AT2R binding protein
- angiotensin-II type 2 receptor-interacting protein
- erythroid differentiation-related
- microtubule-associated tumor suppressor 1
- mitochondrial tumor suppressor gene 1
- transcription factor MTSG1
- AT2 receptor-interacting protein 1
- angiotensin II AT2 receptor-interacting protein 1
- coiled-coiled tumor suppressor gene 1 protein
- coiled-coiled tumor supressor gene 1
- microtubule-associated tumor suppressor 1 homolog
- mitochondrial tumor suppressor 1 homolog
- growth factor inhibitor
- mitochondrial tumor suppressor 1
- F-box protein 27
- inner centromere Kin-I stimulator
- inner centromere KinI stimulator
- microtubule-associated tumor suppressor 1 homolog A
- microtubule associated tumor suppressor 1