- 抗原 See all Caspase 1 (CASP1) 抗体
- Caspase 1 (CASP1)
- This Caspase 1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
- 人, 小鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Caspase 1 alpha (caspase 1, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase (interleukin 1, beta, convertase))
Caspase 1 antibody [N1N3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Caspase 1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:10000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: THP-1
- 1.08 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 20 % Glycerol, 0.025 % ProClin 300
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Caspase 1 (CASP1)
- caspase 1 (CASP1 产品)
- ICE antibody, IL1BC antibody, P45 antibody, Il1bc antibody, Ice antibody, CASP1 antibody, CG5370 antibody, DCP-1 antibody, DCP1 antibody, Dcp1 antibody, Dmel\\CG5370 antibody, ccp1 antibody, dcp-1 antibody, dcp1 antibody, l(2)01862 antibody, l(2)02132 antibody, caspase 1 antibody, caspase 1, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase antibody, caspase 4, apoptosis-related cysteine peptidase antibody, Death caspase-1 antibody, caspase-1 antibody, caspase antibody, caspase recruitment domain-containing protein 16 antibody, caspase 4 antibody, CASP1 antibody, Casp1 antibody, CASP4 antibody, Dcp-1 antibody, Caspase1 antibody, LOC5564196 antibody, LOC451519 antibody
This gene encodes a protein which is a member of the cysteine-aspartic acid protease (caspase) family. Sequential activation of caspases plays a central role in the execution-phase of cell apoptosis. Caspases exist as inactive proenzymes which undergo proteolytic processing at conserved aspartic residues to produce 2 subunits, large and small, that dimerize to form the active enzyme. This gene was identified by its ability to proteolytically cleave and activate the inactive precursor of interleukin-1, a cytokine involved in the processes such as inflammation, septic shock, and wound healing. This gene has been shown to induce cell apoptosis and may function in various developmental stages. Studies of a similar gene in mouse suggest a role in the pathogenesis of Huntington disease. Alternative splicing of this gene results in five transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm
- 45 kDa
- Apoptosis, Interferon-gamma Pathway, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Inflammasome