Lamin A/C 抗体
- 抗原 See all Lamin A/C (LMNA) 抗体
- Lamin A/C (LMNA)
- This Lamin A/C antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
- 人, 小鼠, 大鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Lamin A + C
Lamin A + C antibody
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- KO Validated
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Lamin A + C. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. IP: 1:100-1:500. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: NIH-3T3
Validation: Comparison, KO/KD, Orthogonal
- 0.73 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 20 % Glycerol, 0.025 % ProClin 300
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
MiR-181d-5p Targets KLF6 to Improve Ischemia/Reperfusion-Induced AKI Through Effects on Renal Function, Apoptosis, and Inflammation." in: Frontiers in physiology, Vol. 11, pp. 510, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Rewrites Metabolic Program Through a Glut3-YAP-dependent Signaling Circuit." in: Theranostics, Vol. 9, Issue 9, pp. 2526-2540, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Non-proliferative neurogenesis in human periodontal ligament stem cells." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 18038, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Luteolin and Apigenin Attenuate 4-Hydroxy-2-Nonenal-Mediated Cell Death through Modulation of UPR, Nrf2-ARE and MAPK Pathways in PC12 Cells." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 10, Issue 6, pp. e0130599, (2016) (PubMed).
- MiR-181d-5p Targets KLF6 to Improve Ischemia/Reperfusion-Induced AKI Through Effects on Renal Function, Apoptosis, and Inflammation." in: Frontiers in physiology, Vol. 11, pp. 510, (2020) (PubMed).
- Lamin A/C (LMNA)
- lamin A/C (LMNA 产品)
- CDCD1 antibody, CDDC antibody, CMD1A antibody, CMT2B1 antibody, EMD2 antibody, FPL antibody, FPLD antibody, FPLD2 antibody, HGPS antibody, IDC antibody, LDP1 antibody, LFP antibody, LGMD1B antibody, LMN1 antibody, LMNC antibody, LMNL1 antibody, PRO1 antibody, Dhe antibody, 2459 antibody, 74/76 antibody, CG6944 antibody, D5 antibody, DM[[O]] antibody, Dm antibody, Dm(0) antibody, Dm0 antibody, Dm1 antibody, Dm2 antibody, DmLamin antibody, DmO antibody, Dm[] antibody, Dm[] antibody, Dm[] antibody, Dm[[mit]] antibody, Dm[[o]] antibody, Dmel\\CG6944 antibody, Dmo antibody, LAM antibody, Lam Dm[] antibody, Lam(Dm0) antibody, LamDm[] antibody, LamDm[[o]] antibody, Lam[[Dm0]] antibody, Lamin Dm[] antibody, jf27 antibody, l(2)04643 antibody, l(2)25Ec antibody, l(2)gdh-7 antibody, l(2)gdh7 antibody, l(2)jf27 antibody, lam antibody, lamDm0 antibody, lamDm[] antibody, lamin antibody, lamin Dm0 antibody, lamin Dm[] antibody, misg antibody, nlam antibody, cb948 antibody, fk66d12 antibody, wu:fk66d12 antibody, lmna-A antibody, fpl antibody, idc antibody, lfp antibody, cddc antibody, emd2 antibody, fpld antibody, hgps antibody, ldp1 antibody, lmn1 antibody, lmnc antibody, pro1 antibody, cdcd1 antibody, cmd1a antibody, cmt2b1 antibody, lgmd1b antibody, Lamin-A antibody, lamin-L(III)-like antibody, lamin A/C antibody, lamin A antibody, Lamin antibody, lamin A/C L homeolog antibody, lamin-L(III)-like antibody, LMNA antibody, Lmna antibody, Lam antibody, lmna antibody, lmna.L antibody, LMINA antibody
The nuclear lamina consists of a two-dimensional matrix of proteins located next to the inner nuclear membrane. The lamin family of proteins make up the matrix and are highly conserved in evolution. During mitosis, the lamina matrix is reversibly disassembled as the lamin proteins are phosphorylated. Lamin proteins are thought to be involved in nuclear stability, chromatin structure and gene expression. Vertebrate lamins consist of two types, A and B. Through alternate splicing, this gene encodes three type A lamin isoforms. Mutations in this gene lead to several diseases: Emery-Dreifuss muscular dystrophy, familial partial lipodystrophy, limb girdle muscular dystrophy, dilated cardiomyopathy, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, and Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome.
Cellular Localization: Nucleus
- 74 kDa
- Apoptosis, Caspase Cascade in Apoptosis, ER-Nucleus Signaling, Protein targeting to Nucleus