- 抗原 See all SQSTM1 抗体
- SQSTM1 (Sequestosome 1 (SQSTM1))
- This SQSTM1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Proximity Ligation Assay (PLA)
- Bee, Cow, 人, Mosquito, 小鼠, 大鼠, 斑马鱼
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to SQSTM1 (sequestosome 1)
SQSTM1 antibody [N3C1], Internal
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- KO Validated
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human SQSTM1 / P62. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. FACS: 1:50-1:200. IP: 1:100-1:500. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: NIH-3T3 , JC , BCL-1 , PC-12 , Rat2 , Huh7 ( 3μM Thapsigargin 12hr) , HepG2
Validation: Comparison, KO/KD, Orthogonal
- 0.39 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7), 0.025 % ProClin 300
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Antiviral Effects of ABMA and DABMA against Influenza Virus In Vitro and In Vivo via Regulating the Endolysosomal Pathway and Autophagy." in: , Vol. 23, Issue 7, (2022) (PubMed).
: "ZNF322A-mediated protein phosphorylation induces autophagosome formation through modulation of IRS1-AKT glucose uptake and HSP-elicited UPR in lung cancer." in: Journal of biomedical science, Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 75, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Vaccine adjuvant activity of a TLR4-activating synthetic glycolipid by promoting autophagy." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 8422, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Synaptic dysfunction induced by glycine-alanine dipeptides in C9orf72-ALS/FTD is rescued by SV2 replenishment." in: EMBO molecular medicine, Vol. 12, Issue 5, pp. e10722, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Trichoplein binds PCM1 and controls endothelial cell function by regulating autophagy." in: EMBO reports, Vol. 21, Issue 7, pp. e48192, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Anticancer Effects of Antihypertensive L-Type Calcium Channel Blockers on Chemoresistant Lung Cancer Cells via Autophagy and Apoptosis." in: Cancer management and research, Vol. 12, pp. 1913-1927, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Mitochondrial protection by simvastatin against angiotensin II-mediated heart failure." in: British journal of pharmacology, Vol. 176, Issue 19, pp. 3791-3804, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Rainbow Trout Red Blood Cells Exposed to Viral Hemorrhagic Septicemia Virus Up-Regulate Antigen-Processing Mechanisms and MHC I&II, CD86, and CD83 Antigen-presenting Cell Markers." in: Cells, Vol. 8, Issue 5, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Celastrol Inhibits Dopaminergic Neuronal Death of Parkinson's Disease through Activating Mitophagy." in: Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), Vol. 9, Issue 1, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Human non‑small cell lung cancer cells can be sensitized to camptothecin by modulating autophagy." in: International journal of oncology, Vol. 53, Issue 5, pp. 1967-1979, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Aleuritolic Acid Impaired Autophagic Flux and Induced Apoptosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma HepG2 Cells." in: Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), Vol. 23, Issue 6, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Induction of N-Ras degradation by flunarizine-mediated autophagy." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 16932, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Immunomodulatory Protein from Ganoderma microsporum Induces Pro-Death Autophagy through Akt-mTOR-p70S6K Pathway Inhibition in Multidrug Resistant Lung Cancer Cells." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 10, Issue 5, pp. e0125774, (2015) (PubMed).
- Antiviral Effects of ABMA and DABMA against Influenza Virus In Vitro and In Vivo via Regulating the Endolysosomal Pathway and Autophagy." in: , Vol. 23, Issue 7, (2022) (PubMed).
- SQSTM1 (Sequestosome 1 (SQSTM1))
- sequestosome 1 (SQSTM1 产品)
- SQSTM1 antibody, sqstm1 antibody, MGC79491 antibody, A170 antibody, OSIL antibody, PDB3 antibody, ZIP3 antibody, p60 antibody, p62 antibody, p62B antibody, OSF-6 antibody, Osi antibody, STAP antibody, ZIP antibody, sb:cb621 antibody, zgc:85784 antibody, sequestosome 1 antibody, sequestosome 1 L homeolog antibody, SQSTM1 antibody, sqstm1 antibody, Sqstm1 antibody, sqstm1.L antibody
This gene encodes a multifunctional protein that binds ubiquitin and regulates activation of the nuclear factor kappa-B (NF-kB) signaling pathway. The protein functions as a scaffolding/adaptor protein in concert with TNF receptor-associated factor 6 to mediate activation of NF-kB in response to upstream signals. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding either the same or different isoforms have been identified for this gene. Mutations in this gene result in sporadic and familial Paget disease of bone.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm , Late endosome , Nucleus
- 48 kDa
- NF-kappaB Signaling, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Autophagy