Ephrin B2 抗体
- 抗原 See all Ephrin B2 (EFNB2) 抗体
- Ephrin B2 (EFNB2)
- This Ephrin B2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- 人, 小鼠, 大鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Ephrin B2
Ephrin B2 antibody [N1C1]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Ephrin B2. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: HeLa , mouse brain , rat brain
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris-Glycine ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Ephrin B2 (EFNB2)
- ephrin B2 (EFNB2 产品)
- EFNB2 antibody, efnb2 antibody, ephrin-B2 antibody, htkl antibody, eplg5 antibody, htk-l antibody, lerk5 antibody, ephrinB2 antibody, efnb2a antibody, MGC68890 antibody, efnb2b antibody, ELF-2 antibody, Epl5 antibody, Eplg5 antibody, Htk-L antibody, LERK-5 antibody, Lerk5 antibody, NLERK-1 antibody, EPLG5 antibody, HTKL antibody, LERK5 antibody, ephrin B2 antibody, ephrin-B2 precursor antibody, ephrin B2 L homeolog antibody, ephrin B2 S homeolog antibody, EFNB2 antibody, efnb2 antibody, efnb2.L antibody, efnb2.S antibody, Efnb2 antibody
This gene encodes a member of the ephrin (EPH) family. The ephrins and EPH-related receptors comprise the largest subfamily of receptor protein-tyrosine kinases and have been implicated in mediating developmental events, especially in the nervous system and in erythropoiesis. Based on their structures and sequence relationships, ephrins are divided into the ephrin-A (EFNA) class, which are anchored to the membrane by a glycosylphosphatidylinositol linkage, and the ephrin-B (EFNB) class, which are transmembrane proteins. This gene encodes an EFNB class ephrin which binds to the EPHB4 and EPHA3 receptors.
Cellular Localization: Membrane
- 37 kDa
- RTK signaling, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation