- 抗原 See all Neuregulin 1 (NRG1) 抗体
- Neuregulin 1 (NRG1)
- This Neuregulin 1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- 人, 小鼠, 大鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Neuregulin-1
Neuregulin-1 antibody [C1C3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Neuregulin-1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: 293T , mouse brain , rat brain
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Neuregulin 1 (NRG1)
- neuregulin 1 (NRG1 产品)
- 6030402G23Rik antibody, ARIA antibody, D230005F13Rik antibody, GGF antibody, GGFII antibody, HRG antibody, HRGalpha antibody, Hgl antibody, NDF antibody, SMDF antibody, GGF2 antibody, HGL antibody, HRG1 antibody, HRGA antibody, MST131 antibody, NRG-1 antibody, heregulin antibody, nrg1-A antibody, pro-neuregulin-1 antibody, NRG1 antibody, wu:fm70e01 antibody, DKFZp459A1838 antibody, neuregulin 1 antibody, histidine rich glycoprotein antibody, neuregulin 1 L homeolog antibody, Nrg1 antibody, NRG1 antibody, HRG antibody, nrg1.L antibody, nrg1 antibody
Neuregulin 1 (NRG1) was originally identified as a 44-kD glycoprotein that interacts with the NEU/ERBB2 receptor tyrosine kinase to increase its phosphorylation on tyrosine residues. It is known that an extraordinary variety of different isoforms are produced from the NRG1 gene by alternative splicing. These isoforms include heregulins (HRGs), glial growth factors (GGFs) and sensory and motor neuron-derived factor (SMDF). They are tissue-specifically expressed and differ significantly in their structure. The HRG isoforms all contain immunoglobulin (Ig) and epidermal growth factor-like (EGF-like) domains. GGF and GGF2 isoforms contain a kringle-like sequence plus Ig and EGF-like domains, and the SMDF isoform shares only the EGF-like domain with other isoforms. The receptors for all NRG1 isoforms are the ERBB family of tyrosine kinase transmembrane receptors. Through interaction with ERBB receptors, NRG1 isoforms induce the growth and differentialtion of epithelial, neuronal, glial, and other types of cells.
Cellular Localization: Pro-neuregulin-1 , membrane-bound isoform: Cell membrane, Single-pass type I membrane protein , Neuregulin-1: Secreted , Isoform 8: Nucleus , Isoform 9: Secreted , Isoform 10: Membrane, Single-pass type I membrane protein
- 70 kDa
- RTK signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation