(Solute Carrier Family 10 (Sodium/bile Acid Cotransporter Family), Member 1 (SLC10A1))
Featured SLC10A1 Categories
Recommended SLC10A1 抗体
Recommended SLC10A1 ELISA试剂盒
Recommended SLC10A1 蛋白
Latest Publications on our SLC10A1 Products: "Core-fucosylation plays a pivotal role in hepatitis B pseudo virus infection: a possible implication for HBV glycotherapy." in: Glycobiology, Vol. 26, Issue 11, pp. 1180-1189, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Hepatitis B and D viruses exploit sodium taurocholate co-transporting polypeptide for species-specific entry into hepatocytes." in: Gastroenterology, Vol. 146, Issue 4, pp. 1070-83, (2014) (PubMed).
: "(-)-Epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibits entry of hepatitis B virus into hepatocytes." in: Antiviral research, Vol. 111, pp. 100-11, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Binding of hepatitis B virus to its cellular receptor alters the expression profile of genes of bile acid metabolism." in: Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.), Vol. 60, Issue 5, pp. 1483-93, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Activation of nuclear factor (erythroid-2 like) factor 2 by toxic bile acids provokes adaptive defense responses to enhance cell survival at the emergence of oxidative stress." in: Molecular pharmacology, Vol. 72, Issue 5, pp. 1380-90, (2007) (PubMed).
: "The human Na+-taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide gene is activated by glucocorticoid receptor and peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma coactivator-1alpha, and suppressed by bile ..." in: Molecular endocrinology (Baltimore, Md.), Vol. 20, Issue 1, pp. 65-79, (2005) (PubMed).
: "Ethnicity-dependent polymorphism in Na+-taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide (SLC10A1) reveals a domain critical for bile acid substrate recognition." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 279, Issue 8, pp. 7213-22, (2004) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to SLC10A1solute carrier family 10 (sodium/bile acid cotransporter family), member 1 (Slc10a1), solute carrier family 10 member 1 (SLC10A1), solute carrier family 10 member 1 (Slc10a1), Ntcp, NTCP, Ntcp1, SBACT
Protein level used designations for SLC10A1
- Na(+)/bile acid cotransporter
- Na(+)/taurocholate transport protein
- bile acid cotransporting polypeptide
- sodium bile acid cotransporting polypeptide
- sodium-taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide
- sodium/bile acid cotransporter
- sodium/taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide
- Na/taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide
- cell growth-inhibiting gene 29 protein
- growth-inhibiting protein 29
- sodium/taurocholate cotransporter
- solute carrier family 10 (sodium/bile acid cotransporter family), member 1
- solute carrier family 10 member 1
- NA-dependent cholate transporting protein
- sodium-dependent bile acid cotransporter
- sodium-dependent taurocholate cotransporting polypeptide
- solute carrier family 10, member 1