(Membrane Associated Guanylate Kinase, WW and PDZ Domain Containing 3 (MAGI3))
Featured MAGI3 Categories
Recommended MAGI3 抗体
Recommended MAGI3 蛋白
Latest Publications for our MAGI3 Products: "Identification of FUBP1 as a Long Tail Cancer Driver and Widespread Regulator of Tumor Suppressor and Oncogene Alternative Splicing." in: Cell reports, Vol. 28, Issue 13, pp. 3435-3449.e5, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Premature polyadenylation of MAGI3 is associated with diminished N6-methyladenosine in its large internal exon." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 1415, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Premature polyadenylation of MAGI3 produces a dominantly-acting oncogene in human breast cancer." in: eLife, Vol. 5, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Interaction of the tumor suppressor PTEN/MMAC with a PDZ domain of MAGI3, a novel membrane-associated guanylate kinase." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 275, Issue 28, pp. 21477-85, (2000) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to MAGI3membrane associated guanylate kinase, WW and PDZ domain containing 3 (Magi3), membrane associated guanylate kinase, WW and PDZ domain containing 3 (MAGI3), 4732496O19Rik, 6530407C02Rik, AA407180, AI120132, dJ730K3.2, MAGI-3, mKIAA1634, RP4-730K3.1, Slipr
Protein level used designations for MAGI3
- membrane-associated guanylate kinase inverted 3
- membrane-associated guanylate kinase, WW and PDZ domain-containing protein 3
- membrane-associated guanylate kinase-related (MAGI-3)
- scaffolding protein SLIPR
- scaffolding-like protein
- membrane-associated guanylate kinase-related 3
- MAGI (PDZ 4-5)
- Mago Nashi Homolog 2
- Mahogunin RING Finger Protein 1
- Major Allergen I Polypeptide Chain 2
- Major Allergen Mal D 1
- Major Basic Protein
- Major Royal Jelly Protein 1
- Major Urinary Protein 19
- Major Urinary Protein 5
- Major Urinary Protein Pseudogene
- Major Urinary ProteinL(OC259246)
- MAK16 Homolog