(Cytoskeleton Associated Protein 5 (CKAP5))
Featured CKAP5 Categories
Recommended CKAP5 抗体
Recommended CKAP5 蛋白
Latest Publications on our CKAP5 Products: "In vivo mitotic spindle scaling can be modulated by changing the levels of a single protein: the microtubule polymerase XMAP215." in: Molecular biology of the cell, Vol. 29, Issue 11, pp. 1311-1317, (2018) (PubMed).
: "PLEKHA7 defines an apical junctional complex with cytoskeletal associations and miRNA-mediated growth implications." in: Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.), Vol. 15, Issue 4, pp. 498-505, (2016) (PubMed).
: "ch-TOGp is required for microtubule aster formation in a mammalian mitotic extract." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 275, Issue 16, pp. 12346-52, (2000) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to CKAP5cytoskeleton associated protein 5 (ckap5), cytoskeleton associated protein 5 S homeolog (ckap5.S), cytoskeleton associated protein 5 (CKAP5), cytoskeleton-associated protein 5 (LOC100548902), cytoskeleton associated protein 5 (Ckap5), 3110043H24Rik, 4930432B04Rik, ch-TOG, CHTOG, ckap5, CKAP5, ckap5b, D730027C18Rik, im:7143385, mKIAA0097, msps, MSPS, T25636, tog, TOG, togp, TOGp, wu:fb14c01, wu:fb59e03, wu:fi33f02, xmap215, zgc:123012
Protein level used designations for CKAP5
- cytoskeleton associated protein 5
- microtubule associated protein XMAP215
- cytoskeleton-associated protein 5
- microtubule-associated protein 215
- colonic and hepatic tumor over-expressed protein
- Cytoskeleton-associated protein 5
- cytoskeleton-associated protein 5-like
- colonic and hepatic tumor over-expressed gene protein
- colonic and hepatic tumor overexpressed gene protein
- CK1 epsilon
- Citrate Lyase