- 抗原 See all Growth Hormone 1 (GH1) 抗体
- Growth Hormone 1 (GH1)
- This Growth Hormone 1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Growth Hormone (growth hormone 1)
Growth Hormone antibody [N1C3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Growth Hormone. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: 293T
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris-Glycine ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Growth Hormone 1 (GH1)
- growth hormone 1 (GH1 产品)
- GH antibody, GH-N antibody, GHN antibody, IGHD1B antibody, hGH-N antibody, Gh1 antibody, GH1 antibody, gh antibody, Gh antibody, GH2 antibody, RNGHGP antibody, ghl antibody, gh-n antibody, ghn antibody, ighd1b antibody, gh1 antibody, ghb-A antibody, GHI antibody, GHB3 antibody, growth hormone 1 antibody, growth hormone antibody, somatotropin-like antibody, somatotropin antibody, growth hormone prepeptide antibody, growth hormone 1 L homeolog antibody, growth hormone 1 S homeolog antibody, Somatotropin-1 antibody, GH1 antibody, Gh antibody, GH antibody, LOC100305005 antibody, Gh1 antibody, LOC100534452 antibody, LOC100232594 antibody, LOC100303681 antibody, gh1 antibody, LOC100356068 antibody, LOC100136588 antibody, gh1.L antibody, gh1.S antibody, LOC109081196 antibody
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the somatotropin/prolactin family of hormones which play an important role in growth control. The gene, along with four other related genes, is located at the growth hormone locus on chromosome 17 where they are interspersed in the same transcriptional orientation, an arrangement which is thought to have evolved by a series of gene duplications. The five genes share a remarkably high degree of sequence identity. Alternative splicing generates additional isoforms of each of the five growth hormones, leading to further diversity and potential for specialization. This particular family member is expressed in the pituitary but not in placental tissue as is the case for the other four genes in the growth hormone locus. Mutations in or deletions of the gene lead to growth hormone deficiency and short stature.
Cellular Localization: Secreted
- 25 kDa
- NF-kappaB Signaling, JAK/STAT Signaling, Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, Regulation of Hormone Metabolic Process, Response to Growth Hormone Stimulus, Regulation of Hormone Biosynthetic Process