Gelsolin 抗体 (C-Term)
- 抗原 See all Gelsolin (GSN) 抗体
- Gelsolin (GSN)
- This Gelsolin antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- 人, 小鼠, 大鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Gelsolin (gelsolin)
Gelsolin antibody [C2C3], C-term
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- KO Validated
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human Gelsolin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: H1299 , HeLa , human plasma , rat plasma , mouse plasma
- 0.27 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris-Glycine ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gelsolin (GSN)
- gelsolin (GSN 产品)
- ADF antibody, AGEL antibody, CG1106 antibody, DGS antibody, Dmel\\CG1106 antibody, gel antibody, scin antibody, cb107 antibody, gsn antibody, sb:cb107 antibody, u-gelsolin antibody, wu:fi16f06 antibody, gelsolin antibody, Gelsolin antibody, gelsolin S homeolog antibody, gelsolin a antibody, GSN antibody, Gel antibody, Gsn antibody, gsn.S antibody, gsn antibody, gsna antibody
The protein encoded by this gene binds to the "plus" ends of actin monomers and filaments to prevent monomer exchange. The encoded calcium-regulated protein functions in both assembly and disassembly of actin filaments. Defects in this gene are a cause of familial amyloidosis Finnish type (FAF). Multiple transcript variants encoding several different isoforms have been found for this gene.
Cellular Localization: Isoform 2: Cytoplasm , cytoskeleton , Isoform 1: Secreted
- 86 kDa
- Caspase Cascade in Apoptosis, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Autophagy