14-3-3 zeta 抗体 (Center)
- 抗原 See all 14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ) 抗体
- 14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ)
- 人, 小鼠
- This 14-3-3 zeta antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
- 猕猴, 牛
- 交叉反应 （详细）
- Rhesus Monkey (100 %), Bovine (100 %)
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to 14-3-3 zeta (tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, zeta polypeptide)
14-3-3 zeta antibody
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human 14-3-3 zeta. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: 293T , A431 , H1299 , HeLaS3 , HepG2 , Molt-4 , Raji , NIH-3T3
- 0.7 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- 14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ)
- 14-3-3 zeta (YWHAZ 产品)
- 14-3-3-zeta antibody, KCIP-1 antibody, YWHAD antibody, 14-3-3zeta antibody, Ywhaz antibody, ACYPI003154 antibody, 14-3-3z antibody, kcip-1 antibody, ywhaq antibody, 1433z antibody, ywhaz antibody, ywhazb antibody, 1110013I11Rik antibody, AI596267 antibody, AL022924 antibody, AU020854 antibody, ywhaza antibody, fb14h09 antibody, wu:fb05g08 antibody, wu:fb14h09 antibody, ywhai antibody, zgc:55807 antibody, 14-3-3 antibody, 14-3-3 zeta antibody, 14-3-3ZETA antibody, 14-3-3leo antibody, 2G1 antibody, 4-3-3 zeta antibody, 5.11 antibody, 549 antibody, BEST:GH05075 antibody, CG17870 antibody, D14-3-3 antibody, D14-3-3zeta antibody, Dmel\\CG17870 antibody, K antibody, LEO antibody, Leo antibody, PAR-5 antibody, PAR5 antibody, Par-5 antibody, d14-3-3zeta antibody, l(2)07103 antibody, l(2)46CFe antibody, l(2)46Ee antibody, leo antibody, par-5 antibody, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein zeta antibody, 14-3-3 protein zeta antibody, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein zeta L homeolog antibody, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, zeta polypeptide antibody, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein, zeta antibody, tyrosine 3-monooxygenase/tryptophan 5-monooxygenase activation protein zeta S homeolog antibody, 14-3-3 protein zeta/delta pseudogene antibody, CG17870 gene product from transcript CG17870-RE antibody, YWHAZ antibody, 14-3-3zeta antibody, ywhaz antibody, 1433z antibody, ywhaz.L antibody, Ywhaz antibody, ywhaz.S antibody, LOC100855903 antibody
This gene product belongs to the 14-3-3 family of proteins which mediate signal transduction by binding to phosphoserine-containing proteins. This highly conserved protein family is found in both plants and mammals, and this protein is 99 % identical to the mouse, rat and sheep orthologs. The encoded protein interacts with IRS1 protein, suggesting a role in regulating insulin sensitivity. Several transcript variants that differ in the 5' UTR but that encode the same protein have been identified for this gene.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm , Melanosome
- 28 kDa
- Apoptosis, Hormone Transport, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Synaptic Membrane, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Maintenance of Protein Location