- 抗原 See all Amphiregulin (AREG) 抗体
- Amphiregulin (AREG)
- This Amphiregulin antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Amphiregulin (amphiregulin)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Amphiregulin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: AREG-transfected 293T
- 0.17 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.025 % ProClin 300
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Aberrant expression of the UPF1 RNA surveillance gene disturbs keratinocyte homeostasis by stabilizing AREG." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 45, Issue 4, pp. 1163-1175, (2020) (PubMed).
: "The impact of co-expression of wild-type EGFR and its ligands determined by immunohistochemistry for response to treatment with cetuximab in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer." in: Oncotarget, Vol. 8, Issue 5, pp. 7666-7677, (2018) (PubMed).
- Aberrant expression of the UPF1 RNA surveillance gene disturbs keratinocyte homeostasis by stabilizing AREG." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 45, Issue 4, pp. 1163-1175, (2020) (PubMed).
- Amphiregulin (AREG)
- amphiregulin (AREG 产品)
- AR antibody, CRDGF antibody, SDGF antibody, Sdgf antibody, AREG antibody, AREGB antibody, AREG/SDGF antibody, amphiregulin antibody, AREG antibody, Areg antibody
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the epidermal growth factor family. It is an autocrine growth factor as well as a mitogen for astrocytes, Schwann cells, and fibroblasts. It is related to epidermal growth factor (EGF) and transforming growth factor alpha (TGF-alpha). This protein interacts with the EGF/TGF-alpha receptor to promote the growth of normal epithelial cells and inhibits the growth of certain aggressive carcinoma cell lines. This encoded protein is associated with a psoriasis-like skin phenotype.
Cellular Localization: Membrane
- 28 kDa
- RTK signaling, EGFR Signaling Pathway