beta Actin 抗体 (N-Term)
- 抗原 See all beta Actin (ACTB) 抗体
- beta Actin (ACTB) (Actin, beta (ACTB))
- This beta Actin antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
- Cat, 犬, Drosophila melanogaster, 人, 小鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to beta Actin (actin, beta)
beta Actin antibody
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- KO Validated
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-terminus region of human beta Actin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: NIH-3T3 , Raji , 293T
- 1.16 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 20 % Glycerol, 0.025 % ProClin 300
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
MiR-296 Promotes Osteoblast Differentiation by Upregulating Cbfal." in: Pharmacology, Vol. 105, Issue 3-4, pp. 190-201, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Downregulation of miR-34a Promotes Proliferation and Inhibits Apoptosis of Rat Osteoarthritic Cartilage Cells by Activating PI3K/Akt Pathway." in: Clinical interventions in aging, Vol. 15, pp. 373-385, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Effect of Th9/IL-9 on the growth of gastric cancer in nude mice." in: OncoTargets and therapy, Vol. 12, pp. 2225-2234, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Vandetanib (ZD6474) induces antiangiogenesis through mTOR-HIF-1 alpha-VEGF signaling axis in breast cancer cells." in: OncoTargets and therapy, Vol. 11, pp. 8543-8553, (2018) (PubMed).
- MiR-296 Promotes Osteoblast Differentiation by Upregulating Cbfal." in: Pharmacology, Vol. 105, Issue 3-4, pp. 190-201, (2020) (PubMed).
- beta Actin (ACTB) (Actin, beta (ACTB))
- actin beta (ACTB 产品)
- BRWS1 antibody, PS1TP5BP1 antibody, ACTA1 antibody, Actx antibody, E430023M04Rik antibody, beta-actin antibody, ps1tp5bp1 antibody, act-2 antibody, actb antibody, B-actin antibody, LOC100174883 antibody, LOC100304816 antibody, A antibody, ACT5C antibody, Ac5C antibody, Act antibody, Act-5C antibody, Act5 antibody, Act5c antibody, Actin antibody, Actin/BAP47 antibody, Actin5C antibody, BAP47 antibody, Bap47 antibody, CG4027 antibody, Dmel\\CG4027 antibody, M32055 antibody, T11 antibody, act antibody, act 5C antibody, act5C antibody, actin antibody, actin5C antibody, anon-EST:fe2D2 antibody, beta-actin/Bap47 antibody, cyt5C antibody, l(1)G0009 antibody, l(1)G0010 antibody, l(1)G0025 antibody, l(1)G0079 antibody, l(1)G0117 antibody, l(1)G0177 antibody, l(1)G0245 antibody, l(1)G0330 antibody, l(1)G0420 antibody, l(1)G0486 antibody, Bact antibody, ACT-5 antibody, ACTB antibody, B-ACTZF antibody, actba antibody, bact antibody, bactin1 antibody, bactzf antibody, wu:fd18f05 antibody, A26C1B antibody, POTE2alpha antibody, POTEACTIN antibody, Beta-actin antibody, actin beta antibody, actin, beta antibody, cytoplasmic actin OlCA1 antibody, beta-actin antibody, Actin 5C antibody, actin gamma 1 antibody, actin, beta 1 antibody, actin, beta L homeolog antibody, beta actin antibody, POTE ankyrin domain family member F antibody, actin, beta like 2 antibody, actin, cytoplasmic 1 antibody, ACTB antibody, Actb antibody, actb antibody, LOC100174883 antibody, LOC100304816 antibody, Act5C antibody, ACTG1 antibody, actb1 antibody, actb.L antibody, LOC100136352 antibody, POTEF antibody, ACTBL2 antibody, LOC109073280 antibody
This gene encodes one of six different actin proteins. Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in cell motility, structure, and integrity. This actin is a major constituent of the contractile apparatus and one of the two nonmuscle cytoskeletal actins.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm , cytoskeleton
- 42 kDa
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Maintenance of Protein Location, Phototransduction