- 抗原 See all Septin 2 (SEPT2) 抗体
- Septin 2 (SEPT2)
- This Septin 2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Septin 2 (septin 2)
Septin 2 antibody
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Septin 2. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: U87-MG , SK-N-SH
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Septin 2 (SEPT2)
- septin 2 (SEPT2 产品)
- DIFF6 antibody, NEDD5 antibody, Pnutl3 antibody, hNedd5 antibody, AW208991 antibody, Nedd-5 antibody, Nedd5 antibody, mKIAA0158 antibody, Vesp11 antibody, nedd5 antibody, wu:fb52g01 antibody, wu:fb99a01 antibody, Septin-2A antibody, Septin-A antibody, diff6 antibody, pnutl3 antibody, sept2 antibody, septa antibody, xlsepta antibody, SEPT2 antibody, Sep-02 antibody, Septin-2B antibody, hnedd5 antibody, sept2-B antibody, Septin-2 antibody, septin 2 antibody, septin 2 L homeolog antibody, septin 2-like antibody, COG1487; VapC; putative nucleic acid-binding protein; contains PIN domain antibody, septin 2 S homeolog antibody, SEPT2 antibody, Sept2 antibody, sept2 antibody, sept2.L antibody, SEPT2L antibody, sepT2 antibody, sept2.S antibody
Filament-forming cytoskeletal GTPase. Required for normal organization of the actin cytoskeleton. Plays a role in the biogenesis of polarized columnar-shaped epithelium by maintaining polyglutamylated microtubules, thus facilitating efficient vesicle transport, and by impeding MAP4 binding to tubulin. Required for the progression through mitosis. Forms a scaffold at the midplane of the mitotic splindle required to maintain CENPE localization at kinetochores and consequently chromosome congression. During anaphase, may be required for chromosome segregation and spindle elongation. May play a role in the internalization of 2 intracellular microbial pathogens, Listeria monocytogenes and Shigella flexneri.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm , Spindle
- 41 kDa