NOTCH2 抗体 (C-Term)
- 抗原 See all NOTCH2 抗体
- NOTCH2 (Notch 2 (NOTCH2))
- 人, 小鼠
- This NOTCH2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), ChIP DNA-Sequencing (ChIP-seq)
- 交叉反应 （详细）
- Rat (89 %)
Rabbit polyclonal antibody to NOTCH2 (Notch homolog 2 (Drosophila))
NOTCH2 antibody [C2], C-term
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human NOTCH2. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Suggested dilution Reference Western blot 1:500-1:3000* ChIP-sequencing Assay-dependent dilution Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceWestern blot1:500-1:3000* ChIP-sequencingAssay-dependent dilution
Positive Control: A431 , HeLa , HepG2
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 40 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Epistatic Association of CD14 and NOTCH2 Genetic Polymorphisms with Biliary Atresia in a Southern Chinese Population." in: Molecular therapy. Nucleic acids, Vol. 13, pp. 590-595, (2018) (PubMed).
- Epistatic Association of CD14 and NOTCH2 Genetic Polymorphisms with Biliary Atresia in a Southern Chinese Population." in: Molecular therapy. Nucleic acids, Vol. 13, pp. 590-595, (2018) (PubMed).
- NOTCH2 (Notch 2 (NOTCH2))
- NOTCH2 (NOTCH2 产品)
- AGS2 antibody, HJCYS antibody, hN2 antibody, AI853703 antibody, N2 antibody, notch6 antibody, sb:cb884 antibody, neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 2 antibody, notch 2 antibody, notch 3 antibody, LOC581186 antibody, NOTCH2 antibody, notch3 antibody, Notch2 antibody, notch2 antibody
This gene encodes a member of the Notch family. Members of this Type 1 transmembrane protein family share structural characteristics including an extracellular domain consisting of multiple epidermal growth factor-like (EGF) repeats, and an intracellular domain consisting of multiple, different domain types. Notch family members play a role in a variety of developmental processes by controlling cell fate decisions. The Notch signaling network is an evolutionarily conserved intercellular signaling pathway which regulates interactions between physically adjacent cells. In Drosophilia, notch interaction with its cell-bound ligands (delta, serrate) establishes an intercellular signaling pathway that plays a key role in development. Homologues of the notch-ligands have also been identified in human, but precise interactions between these ligands and the human notch homologues remain to be determined. This protein is cleaved in the trans-Golgi network, and presented on the cell surface as a heterodimer. This protein functions as a receptor for membrane bound ligands, and may play a role in vascular, renal and hepatic development.
Cellular Localization: Cell membrane, Single-pass type I membrane protein , Notch 2 intracellular domain: Nucleus
- 265 kDa
- Notch Signaling, Stem Cell Maintenance