(Regenerating Islet-Derived 1 alpha (REG1A))
Featured REG1A Categories
Recommended REG1A 抗体
Recommended REG1A ELISA试剂盒
Recommended REG1A 蛋白
Latest Publications for our REG1A Products: "Ulcerative colitis mucosal transcriptomes reveal mitochondriopathy and personalized mechanisms underlying disease severity and treatment response. ..." in: Nature communications, Vol. 10, Issue 1, pp. 38, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Hes1 promotes the IL-22-mediated antimicrobial response by enhancing STAT3-dependent transcription in human intestinal epithelial cells." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 443, Issue 3, pp. 840-6, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Pancreatic stone protein as a postmortem biochemical marker for the diagnosis of sepsis." in: Legal medicine (Tokyo, Japan), Vol. 17, Issue 1, pp. 9-13, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Urinary levels of regenerating protein I? do not differentiate celiac patients and healthy subjects." in: Biomarkers : biochemical indicators of exposure, response, and susceptibility to chemicals, Vol. 18, Issue 2, pp. 178-80, (2013) (PubMed).
: "REGγ deficiency promotes premature aging via the casein kinase 1 pathway." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 110, Issue 27, pp. 11005-10, (2013) (PubMed).
: "Regenerating islet-derived 1α (Reg-1α) protein is new neuronal secreted factor that stimulates neurite outgrowth via exostosin Tumor-like 3 (EXTL3) receptor." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 287, Issue 7, pp. 4726-39, (2012) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to REG1Aregenerating family member 1 alpha (Reg1a), regenerating family member 1 alpha (REG1A), regenerating islet-derived 1 alpha (REG1A), ICRF, LITHOST, P19, PSP, PSPS, PSPS1, PTP, RATLITHOST, RATRGPI, Reg, REG, Reg1, Rgp1, RGPI
Protein level used designations for REG1A
- islet cells regeneration factor
- islet of Langerhans regenerating protein
- pancreatic stone protein
- pancreatic thread protein
- regenerating islet-derived mouse homolog 1
- regeneration protein, lithostatin, pancreatic stone protein
- islet of langerhans regenerating protein
- lithostathine 1 alpha
- pancreatic stone protein, secretory
- regenerating islet-derived protein 1-alpha
- regenerating protein I alpha
- regenerating islet-derived 1 alpha
- regenerating islet-derived 1 alpha (pancreatic stone protein, pancreatic thread protein)
- Red Blood Cell
- RecQ Protein-Like (DNA Helicase Q1-Like)
- Receptor Associated Protein
- Receptor Accessory Protein 4
- Receptor Accessory Protein 1