(NME/NM23 Nucleoside Diphosphate Kinase 6 (NME6))
Featured NME6 Categories
Recommended NME6 抗体
Recommended NME6 ELISA试剂盒
Recommended NME6 蛋白
Latest Publications on our NME6 Products: "Generation and initial analysis of more than 15,000 full-length human and mouse cDNA sequences. ..." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 99, Issue 26, pp. 16899-903, (2002) (PubMed).
: "Coupling of cell growth control and apoptosis functions of Id proteins." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 18, Issue 4, pp. 2371-81, (1998) (PubMed).
: "Expression of the Id family helix-loop-helix regulators during growth and development in the hematopoietic system." in: Blood, Vol. 89, Issue 9, pp. 3155-65, (1997) (PubMed).
: "Cdk2-dependent phosphorylation of Id2 modulates activity of E2A-related transcription factors." in: The EMBO journal, Vol. 16, Issue 2, pp. 332-42, (1997) (PubMed).
: "The expression pattern of Id4, a novel dominant negative helix-loop-helix protein, is distinct from Id1, Id2 and Id3." in: Nucleic acids research, Vol. 22, Issue 5, pp. 749-55, (1994) (PubMed).
: "Consequences of heteromeric interactions among helix-loop-helix proteins." in: Cell growth & differentiation : the molecular biology journal of the American Association for Cancer Research, Vol. 4, Issue 1, pp. 49-55, (1993) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to NME6NME/NM23 nucleoside diphosphate kinase 6 (NME6), NME/NM23 nucleoside diphosphate kinase 6 (Nme6), IPIA-ALPHA, NDK 6, NM23-H6, nm23-M6, Nm23-R6, NME6
Protein level used designations for NME6
- NDP kinase 6
- inhibitor of p53-induced apoptosis-alpha
- non-metastatic cells 6, protein expressed in (nucleoside-diphosphate kinase)
- nucleoside diphosphate kinase 6
- NDK 6
- expressed in non-metastatic cells 6, protein (nucleoside diphosphate kinase)
- nm23/nucleoside diphosphate kinase 6
- nucleoside diphosphate kinase type 6
- expressed in non-metastatic cells 6 (nucleoside-diphosphate kinase)
- expressed in non-metastatic cells 6 protein (nucleoside diphosphate kinase)
- NMDAR3A + 3B
- NMDAR2A + 2B
- NMDA Receptor Synaptonuclear Signaling and Neuronal Migration Factor
- NMDA 1 Receptor