(Hypoxia Up Regulated 1 (HYOU1))
Featured HYOU1 Categories
Recommended HYOU1 抗体
Recommended HYOU1 ELISA试剂盒
Recommended HYOU1 蛋白
Latest Publications on our HYOU1 Products: "Chick Embryo: A Preclinical Model for Understanding Ischemia-Reperfusion Mechanism." in: Frontiers in pharmacology, Vol. 9, pp. 1034, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Expression and function of HSP110 family in mouse testis after vasectomy." in: Asian journal of andrology, Vol. 19, Issue 3, pp. 355-361, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Tetrandrine attenuated cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury and induced differential proteomic changes in a MCAO mice model using 2-D DIGE." in: Neurochemical research, Vol. 38, Issue 9, pp. 1871-9, (2013) (PubMed).
: "Limited expression of reticulocalbin-1 in lymphatic endothelial cells in lung tumor but not in normal lung." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 405, Issue 4, pp. 610-4, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Mechanism of cancer cell adaptation to metabolic stress: proteomics identification of a novel thyroid hormone-mediated gastric carcinogenic signaling pathway." in: Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 70-85, (2009) (PubMed).
: "Proteinuria and hyperglycemia induce endoplasmic reticulum stress." in: Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN, Vol. 19, Issue 11, pp. 2225-36, (2008) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to HYOU1hypoxia up-regulated 1 (HYOU1), hypoxia up-regulated 1 (Hyou1), hypoxia up-regulated 1 (hyou1), hypoxia up-regulated protein 1 (LOC100380749), hypoxia up-regulated 1 S homeolog (hyou1.S), AI415631, Cab140, CBP-140, GRP-170, Grp170, GRP170, HSP12A, HYOU1, id:ibd5056, ORP-150, ORP150, Orp150, orp150, wu:fd14c05, zgc:56019
Protein level used designations for HYOU1
- 150 kDa oxygen-regulated protein
- 170 kDa glucose-regulated protein
- glucose-regulated protein 170
- hypoxia up-regulated protein 1
- oxygen regulated protein (150kD)
- 140 kDa Ca(2+)-binding protein
- 150-kDa oxygen regulated protein
- 170 kDa glucose regulated protein GRP170
- calcium binding protein 140
- calcium binding protein, 140 kDa
- hypoxia up-regulated 1
- Hypoxia up-regulated protein 1
- hypoxia up-regulated protein 1-like
- glucose regulated protein, 170 kDa
- oxygen regulated protein, 150 kDa
- Hydroxyproline-Rich Glycoprotein
- Hydroxylysyl Pyridinoline
- Hydroxyacid Oxidase 2
- Hydroxy-delta-5-Steroid Dehydrogenase, 3 beta and Steroid delta-Isomerase 4
- Hydrocephalus Inducing
- Hyaluronic Acid