(Fanconi Anemia Complementation Group M (FANCM))
Featured FANCM Categories
Recommended FANCM 抗体
Recommended FANCM ELISA试剂盒
Recommended FANCM 蛋白
Latest Publications on our FANCM Products: "A homozygousFANCMmutation underlies a familial case of non-syndromic primary ovarian insufficiency." in: eLife, Vol. 6, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Bi-allelic Recessive Loss-of-Function Variants in FANCM Cause Non-obstructive Azoospermia." in: American journal of human genetics, Vol. 103, Issue 2, pp. 200-212, (2018) (PubMed).
: "The Fanconi anemia family of genes and its correlation with breast cancer susceptibility and breast cancer features." in: Breast cancer research and treatment, Vol. 118, Issue 3, pp. 655-60, (2009) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to FANCMFanconi anemia complementation group M (FANCM), hypothetical protein (PGTG_17854), Fanconi anemia, complementation group M (Fancm), AI427100, C730036B14Rik, D12Ertd364e, FAAP250, KIAA1596
Protein level used designations for FANCM
- Fanconi anemia complementation group M
- fanconi anemia complementation group M
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase FANCM
- Fanconi anemia group M protein
- fanconi anemia-associated polypeptide of 250 kDa
- protein Hef ortholog
- Fanconi anemia group M protein homolog
- Family with Sequence Similarity 69, Member C
- Family with Sequence Similarity 58, Member B
- Family with Sequence Similarity 220, Member A
- Family with Sequence Similarity 21, Member B
- Family with Sequence Similarity 102, Member A