APP 抗体 (C-Term)
- 抗原 See all APP 抗体
- APP (Amyloid beta (A4) Precursor Protein (APP))
- This APP antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro))
- 人, 小鼠, 大鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to APP
APP antibody [C2C3], C-term
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human APP. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: HepG2 , U87-MG , SK-N-SH , IMR32 , SK-N-AS
生效 #104426 (Immunohistochemistry)Validation ImagesFull Methods
- Prof. Merighi, Laboratory of Neurobiology, Department of Veterinary Sciences, University of Turin
- Lot Number
- Method validated
- Positive Control
Adult (24 months) mouse brain
3-month-old Taconic mouse Model 1349 brain fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde
- Negative Control
We incubated slices overnight with the blocking solution only and then processed them with the secondary antibody.
The anti-APP antibody (Amyloid beta (A4) Precursor Protein) C-Term ABIN2855011 works in IHC-P, especially at higher concentrations (1:50 and 1:100), and without the use of any antigen retrieval treatment.
- Primary Antibody
- Secondary Antibody
- goat anti-rabbit AF488-conjugated antibody (Invitrogen by Thermo Fisher Scientific, A11034, lot 1971418)
- Full Protocol
- Perfuse mice with paraformaldehyde 4% in 0.1 M phosphate buffer pH 7.4 and post-fix in the same fixative for an additional 2 h at RT.
- Wash, dehydrate, and embed samples in paraffin wax.
- Wash several times with 0.01 M PBS.
- Cut intestines and brain with a microtome into 6µm sections and mount on glass slides.
- After paraffin removal, incubate sections for 1 h at RT in PBS containing 1% albumin from chicken egg white (Sigma, A5378) and 0.3% Triton-X-100 (BioRad, 161-0407, lot 00583) to block non-specific binding sites.
- Incubate sections with primary anti-APP antibody (Amyloid beta (A4) Precursor Protein) C-Term (antibodies Online, ABIN2855011, lot 39694) diluted 1:50, 1:100, and 1:500 in PBS-BSA-PLL ON at RT.
- Wash sections 3x 5 min with 0.01 M PBS.
- Incubate sections with secondary goat anti-rabbit AF488-conjugated antibody (Invitrogen by Thermo Fisher Scientific, A11034, lot 1971418) diluted 1:500 in 0.1 M PBS for 1 h at RT.
- Wash sections 3x 5 min with 0.01M PBS.
- Mount specimens in Fluoroshield (Sigma, F6182, lot MKCB0153V).
- Acquire images with a fluorescence microscope and appropriate filter settings for AF488, e.g. Leica DM 6000B fluorescence microscope equipped with a digital camera at 40x magnification.
- Experimental Notes
Antigen retrieval treatment was also tested. In this case, sections were processed for microwave antigen retrieval for 10 min(95-100 °C) in 10 mM sodium citrate buffer (pH 6.0). After 20 min of spontaneous cooling, sections were washed twice for 5 min with distilled water and for 5 min with PBS.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- APP (Amyloid beta (A4) Precursor Protein (APP))
- amyloid beta precursor protein (APP 产品)
- AAA antibody, ABETA antibody, ABPP antibody, AD1 antibody, APPI antibody, CTFgamma antibody, CVAP antibody, PN-II antibody, PN2 antibody, aaa antibody, abeta antibody, abpp antibody, ad1 antibody, appi antibody, ctfgamma antibody, cvap antibody, pn2 antibody, APP antibody, APP-like antibody, APPL antibody, Abeta antibody, BcDNA:GH04413 antibody, CG7727 antibody, Dmel\\CG7727 antibody, EG:65F1.5 antibody, appl antibody, Abpp antibody, Adap antibody, Ag antibody, Cvap antibody, E030013M08Rik antibody, betaApp antibody, app antibody, wu:fj34d10 antibody, wu:fk65e12 antibody, zgc:85740 antibody, amyloid beta precursor protein antibody, amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein antibody, beta amyloid protein precursor-like antibody, amyloid beta (A4) precursor protein a antibody, amyloid beta precursor protein L homeolog antibody, APP antibody, app antibody, Appl antibody, App antibody, appa antibody, app.L antibody
This gene encodes a cell surface receptor and transmembrane precursor protein that is cleaved by secretases to form a number of peptides. Some of these peptides are secreted and can bind to the acetyltransferase complex APBB1/TIP60 to promote transcriptional activation, while others form the protein basis of the amyloid plaques found in the brains of patients with Alzheimer disease. Mutations in this gene have been implicated in autosomal dominant Alzheimer disease and cerebroarterial amyloidosis (cerebral amyloid angiopathy). Multiple transcript variants encoding several different isoforms have been found for this gene.
Cellular Localization: Membrane , Membrane , clathrin-coated pit
- 87 kDa
- Caspase Cascade in Apoptosis, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades, Feeding Behaviour