- 抗原 See all Decorin (DCN) 抗体
- Decorin (DCN)
- This Decorin antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
- 人, 大鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Decorin (decorin)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Decorin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: A549 , H1299
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 40 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Surface functionalization of electrospun scaffolds using recombinant human decorin attracts circulating endothelial progenitor cells." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 110, (2018) (PubMed).
- Surface functionalization of electrospun scaffolds using recombinant human decorin attracts circulating endothelial progenitor cells." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 110, (2018) (PubMed).
- Decorin (DCN)
- decorin (DCN 产品)
- CSCD antibody, DSPG2 antibody, PG40 antibody, PGII antibody, PGS2 antibody, SLRR1B antibody, DC antibody, mDcn antibody, cscd antibody, dspg2 antibody, pg40 antibody, pgii antibody, pgs2 antibody, slrr1b antibody, decorin antibody, decorin L homeolog antibody, DCN antibody, Dcn antibody, dcn.L antibody, dcn antibody
The protein encoded by this gene is a small cellular or pericellular matrix proteoglycan that is closely related in structure to biglycan protein. The encoded protein and biglycan are thought to be the result of a gene duplication. This protein is a component of connective tissue, binds to type I collagen fibrils, and plays a role in matrix assembly. It contains one attached glycosaminoglycan chain. This protein is capable of suppressing the growth of various tumor cell lines. There are multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants known for this gene. This gene is a candidate gene for Marfan syndrome.
Cellular Localization: Secreted , extracellular space , extracellular matrix
- 40 kDa
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process