- 抗原 See all HMOX1 抗体
- HMOX1 (Heme Oxygenase (Decycling) 1 (HMOX1))
- This HMOX1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- 人, 猴, 小鼠, 大鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Heme Oxygenase 1 (heme oxygenase (decycling) 1)
Heme Oxygenase 1 antibody
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- KO Validated
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Heme Oxygenase 1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: Raw264.7 , C2C12
Validation: KO/KD, Orthogonal
- 0.45 mg/mL
- 1XPBS pH 7, 20 % Glycerol, 0.025 % ProClin 300
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
The Antiaging Effect of Active Fractions and Ent-11α-Hydroxy-15-Oxo-Kaur-16-En-19-Oic Acid Isolated from Adenostemma lavenia (L.) O. Kuntze at the Cellular Level." in: Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), Vol. 9, Issue 8, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Lipoic Acid Synergizes with Antineoplastic Drugs in Colorectal Cancer by Targeting p53 for Proteasomal Degradation." in: Cells, Vol. 8, Issue 8, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Prothymosin-α enhances phosphatase and tensin homolog expression and binds with tripartite motif-containing protein 21 to regulate Kelch-like ECH-associated protein 1/nuclear factor erythroid ..." in: Cancer science, Vol. 110, Issue 4, pp. 1208-1219, (2019) (PubMed).
: "HO-1 is a favorable prognostic factor for HBV-HCC patients who underwent hepatectomy." in: Cancer management and research, Vol. 10, pp. 6049-6059, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Continued 26S proteasome dysfunction in mouse brain cortical neurons impairs autophagy and the Keap1-Nrf2 oxidative defence pathway." in: Cell death & disease, Vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. e2531, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Proteome profiling of cadmium-induced apoptosis by antibody array analyses in human bronchial epithelial cells." in: Oncotarget, Vol. 7, Issue 5, pp. 6146-58, (2017) (PubMed).
- The Antiaging Effect of Active Fractions and Ent-11α-Hydroxy-15-Oxo-Kaur-16-En-19-Oic Acid Isolated from Adenostemma lavenia (L.) O. Kuntze at the Cellular Level." in: Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), Vol. 9, Issue 8, (2020) (PubMed).
- HMOX1 (Heme Oxygenase (Decycling) 1 (HMOX1))
- heme oxygenase 1 (HMOX1 产品)
- HMOX1 antibody, ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA HEME OXYGENASE 1 antibody, ATHO1 antibody, F18A8.4 antibody, F18A8_4 antibody, GENOMES UNCOUPLED 2 antibody, GUN2 antibody, HEME OXYGENASE antibody, HEME OXYGENASE 1 antibody, HEME OXYGENASE 6 antibody, HO1 antibody, HY1 antibody, HY6 antibody, PLASTID HEME OXYGENASE antibody, REVERSAL OF THE DET PHENOTYPE 4 antibody, HO-1 antibody, wu:fc27c04 antibody, zgc:65984 antibody, D8Wsu38e antibody, Hemox antibody, Hmox antibody, Hsp32 antibody, HEOXG antibody, Heox antibody, Ho-1 antibody, Ho1 antibody, hsp32 antibody, MGC132176 antibody, Hmox1 antibody, HMOX1D antibody, HSP32 antibody, bK286B10 antibody, heme oxygenase 1 antibody, Plant heme oxygenase (decyclizing) family protein antibody, Heme oxygenase antibody, heme oxygenase antibody, heme oxygenase 1, chloroplastic antibody, heme oxygenase 1a antibody, heme oxygenase 1 L homeolog antibody, HMOX1 antibody, TED4 antibody, ho1 antibody, P9301_RS17555 antibody, A9601_RS17590 antibody, MAE_RS06565 antibody, HO1 antibody, hmox1a antibody, CPE0214 antibody, Cyan7425_2962 antibody, Hmox1 antibody, hmox1.L antibody, AM1_C0205 antibody, CC1G_11686 antibody, CpipJ_CPIJ007246 antibody
Heme oxygenase, an essential enzyme in heme catabolism, cleaves heme to form biliverdin, which is subsequently converted to bilirubin by biliverdin reductase, and carbon monoxide, a putative neurotransmitter. Heme oxygenase activity is induced by its substrate heme and by various nonheme substances. Heme oxygenase occurs as 2 isozymes, an inducible heme oxygenase-1 and a constitutive heme oxygenase-2. HMOX1 and HMOX2 belong to the heme oxygenase family.
Cellular Localization: Microsome , Endoplasmic reticulum
- 33 kDa
- Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome