- 抗原 See all Prohibitin (PHB) 抗体
- Prohibitin (PHB)
- This Prohibitin antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
- 人, 小鼠, 大鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Prohibitin (prohibitin)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- KO Validated
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Prohibitin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. IP: 1:100-1:500. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: NIH-3T3 , PC-12 , 293T
Validation: KO/KD, Orthogonal
- 0.34 mg/mL
- 1XPBS pH 7, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.025 % ProClin 300
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
A novel c-Kit/phospho-prohibitin axis enhances ovarian cancer stemness and chemoresistance via Notch3-PBX1 and β-catenin-ABCG2 signaling." in: Journal of biomedical science, Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 42, (2020) (PubMed).
- A novel c-Kit/phospho-prohibitin axis enhances ovarian cancer stemness and chemoresistance via Notch3-PBX1 and β-catenin-ABCG2 signaling." in: Journal of biomedical science, Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 42, (2020) (PubMed).
- Prohibitin (PHB)
- prohibitin (PHB 产品)
- phb1 antibody, MGC75944 antibody, PHB antibody, Phb antibody, ACYPI000080 antibody, phb antibody, PHB1 antibody, Bap32 antibody, sr:nyz128 antibody, wu:fa18f07 antibody, wu:fb09f05 antibody, prohibitin1 antibody, xphb1 antibody, prohibitin antibody, prohibitin-2 antibody, prohibitin L homeolog antibody, PHB antibody, phb antibody, LOC484431 antibody, LOC5576054 antibody, Phb antibody, phb.L antibody
Prohibitin is an evolutionarily conserved gene that is ubiquitously expressed. It is thought to be a negative regulator of cell proliferation and may be a tumor suppressor. Mutations in PHB have been linked to sporadic breast cancer. Prohibitin is expressed as two transcripts with varying lengths of 3' untranslated region. The longer transcript is present at higher levels in proliferating tissues and cells, suggesting that this longer 3' untranslated region may function as a trans-acting regulatory RNA.
Cellular Localization: Mitochondrion inner membrane
- 30 kDa
- Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling