- 抗原 See all Transferrin (TF) 抗体
- Transferrin (TF)
- This Transferrin antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- 人, 小鼠
Rabbit polyclonal antibody to Transferrin (transferrin)
Transferrin antibody [N3C3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Transferrin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:10000. IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: A431 , H1299 , HeLa , human plasma , mouse plasma
- 0.12 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7), 0.025 % ProClin 300
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Transferrin (TF)
- transferrin (TF 产品)
- ltf antibody, pro1557 antibody, pro2086 antibody, mgc107777 antibody, LOC692564 antibody, TF antibody, LOC100144362 antibody, tf antibody, LTF antibody, TFEW antibody, conalbumin antibody, tf-b antibody, MGC64306 antibody, PRO1557 antibody, PRO2086 antibody, TFQTL1 antibody, AI266983 antibody, Cd176 antibody, HP antibody, Tf antibody, Tfn antibody, hpx antibody, Trf antibody, cb285 antibody, gavi antibody, id:ibd3238 antibody, id:ibd3525 antibody, sb:cb285 antibody, wu:fb57g06 antibody, wu:fb62h02 antibody, wu:fb63h10 antibody, wu:fb64h10 antibody, zgc:112154 antibody, 143958_at antibody, CG6186 antibody, Dmel\\CG6186 antibody, TSF1 antibody, anon-EST:Posey265 antibody, tsf1 antibody, Pro-TRH antibody, IL-5 antibody, STF I antibody, TRF1 antibody, sTF1 antibody, sTf antibody, tf1 antibody, transferrin antibody, serotransferrin antibody, transferrin (ovotransferrin) antibody, transferrin L homeolog antibody, melanotransferrin antibody, transferrin-a antibody, Transferrin 1 antibody, thyrotropin releasing hormone antibody, interleukin 5 antibody, TF antibody, LOC477072 antibody, tf antibody, Tf antibody, LOC100144362 antibody, tf.L antibody, LOC5575625 antibody, Trf antibody, tfa antibody, Tsf1 antibody, TRH antibody, IL5 antibody, LOC101085148 antibody, LOC100726872 antibody, trf antibody
The protein encoded by this gene is a glycoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 76.5 kDa. It is thought to have been created as a result of an ancient gene duplication event that led to generation of homologous C and N-terminal domains each of which binds 1 ion of ferric iron. The function of this encoded protein is to transport iron from the intestine, reticuloendothelial system, and liver parenchymal cells to all proliferating cells in the body. In addition to its function in iron transport, this protein may also have a physiologic role as granulocyte/pollen-binding protein (GPBP) involved in the removal of certain organic matter/allergins from serum.
Cellular Localization: Secreted
- 77 kDa
- Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis