Granulin 抗体 (Center)
- 抗原 See all Granulin (GRN) 抗体
- Granulin (GRN)
- 人, 小鼠, 大鼠
- This Granulin antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Granulins (granulin)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Granulins. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: HepG2 , mouse kidney , rat kidney
- 0.48 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Granulin (GRN)
- Granulins (GRN 产品)
- GRN antibody, grn antibody, wu:fb11g12 antibody, wu:fj18f05 antibody, MGC53354 antibody, DKFZp459H066 antibody, CLN11 antibody, GEP antibody, GP88 antibody, PCDGF antibody, PEPI antibody, PGRN antibody, epithelin antibody, acrogranin antibody, granulin precursor antibody, granulin a antibody, Granulins antibody, granulin L homeolog antibody, granulin antibody, GRN antibody, grna antibody, grn antibody, grn.L antibody, granulin antibody, ORF1 granulin antibody, Grn antibody
- Viral Protein
Granulins are a family of secreted, glycosylated peptides that are cleaved from a single precursor protein with 7.5 repeats of a highly conserved 12-cysteine granulin/epithelin motif. The 88 kDa precursor protein, progranulin, is also called proepithelin and PC cell-derived growth factor. Cleavage of the signal peptide produces mature granulin which can be further cleaved into a variety of active, 6 kDa peptides. These smaller cleavage products are named granulin A, granulin B, granulin C, etc. Epithelins 1 and 2 are synonymous with granulins A and B, respectively. Both the peptides and intact granulin protein regulate cell growth. However, different members of the granulin protein family may act as inhibitors, stimulators, or have dual actions on cell growth. Granulin family members are important in normal development, wound healing, and tumorigenesis.
Cellular Localization: Secreted
- 64 kDa