- 抗原 See all Fukutin (FKTN) 抗体
- Fukutin (FKTN)
- This Fukutin antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Fukutin (fukutin)
Fukutin antibody [N3C3-2]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Fukutin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: H1299 , HeLa
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris-Glycine ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Fukutin (FKTN)
- fukutin (FKTN 产品)
- FCMD antibody, fcmd antibody, im:7163166 antibody, zgc:162828 antibody, FKTN antibody, CMD1X antibody, LGMD2M antibody, MDDGA4 antibody, MDDGB4 antibody, MDDGC4 antibody, D830030O17Rik antibody, Fcmd antibody, fukutin antibody, fukutin S homeolog antibody, Fukutin antibody, FKTN antibody, fktn antibody, fktn.S antibody, Bm1_09375 antibody, Bm1_09380 antibody, Bm1_44655 antibody, Fktn antibody
The protein encoded by this gene is a putative transmembrane protein that is localized to the cis-Golgi compartment, where it may be involved in the glycosylation of alpha-dystroglycan in skeletal muscle. The encoded protein is thought to be a glycosyltransferase and could play a role in brain development. Defects in this gene are a cause of Fukuyama-type congenital muscular dystrophy (FCMD), Walker-Warburg syndrome (WWS), limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2M (LGMD2M), and dilated cardiomyopathy type 1X (CMD1X). Two transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene.
- 54 kDa
- Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process