- 抗原 See all Importin 9 (IPO9) 抗体
- Importin 9 (IPO9)
- This Importin 9 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- 人, 小鼠
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Ran BP9 (ran-binding protein 9)
Ran BP9 antibody
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human RanBP9. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: BCL-1 , HeLa , NT2D1
- 1 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris-Glycine ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Importin 9 (IPO9)
- RAN binding protein 9 (IPO9 产品)
- Imp9 antibody, 0710008K06Rik antibody, AI845704 antibody, C78347 antibody, Ranbp9 antibody, mKIAA1192 antibody, zgc:66429 antibody, wu:fc23d12 antibody, MGC81741 antibody, IPO9 antibody, DDBDRAFT_0205722 antibody, DDBDRAFT_0229883 antibody, DDB_0205722 antibody, DDB_0229883 antibody, RGD1561940 antibody, RanBPM antibody, RanBP9 antibody, bpm-l antibody, bpm90 antibody, ranbp9 antibody, ranbp9-a antibody, ranbp9-b antibody, ranbp9b antibody, cb457 antibody, zgc:158650 antibody, importin 9 antibody, importin 9 L homeolog antibody, RAN binding protein 9 antibody, RAN binding protein 9 L homeolog antibody, IPO9 antibody, Ipo9 antibody, ipo9 antibody, ipo9.L antibody, cnrP antibody, Ranbp9 antibody, ranbp9.L antibody, RANBP9 antibody, ranbp9 antibody
This gene encodes a protein that binds RAN, a small GTP binding protein belonging to the RAS superfamily that is essential for the translocation of RNA and proteins through the nuclear pore complex. The protein encoded by this gene has also been shown to interact with several other proteins, including met proto-oncogene, homeodomain interacting protein kinase 2, androgen receptor, and cyclin-dependent kinase 11.
Cellular Localization: Nucleus , Cytoplasm
- 78 kDa
- Protein targeting to Nucleus