TAZ 抗体 (C-Term)
- 抗原 See all TAZ 抗体
- TAZ (Tafazzin (TAZ))
- This TAZ antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to TAZ (tafazzin)
TAZ antibody [C2C3], C-term
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human Tafazzin / TAZ. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- TAZ (Tafazzin (TAZ))
- tafazzin (TAZ 产品)
- wu:fb39f12 antibody, zgc:91803 antibody, MGC54019 antibody, TAZ antibody, taz antibody, GB11956 antibody, Afu2g13960 antibody, BTHS antibody, CMD3A antibody, EFE antibody, EFE2 antibody, G4.5 antibody, LVNCX antibody, Taz1 antibody, 5031411C02Rik antibody, 9130012G04Rik antibody, AW107266 antibody, AW552613 antibody, tafazzin antibody, tafazzin L homeolog antibody, tafazzin homolog antibody, TAZ antibody, taz antibody, taz.L antibody, LOC550948 antibody, AFUA_2G13960 antibody, AOR_1_318014 antibody, Tsp_06712 antibody, Taz antibody
This gene encodes a protein that is expressed at high levels in cardiac and skeletal muscle. Mutations in this gene have been associated with a number of clinical disorders including Barth syndrome, dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM), hypertrophic DCM, endocardial fibroelastosis, and left ventricular noncompaction (LVNC). Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been described. A long form and a short form of each of these isoforms is produced, the short form lacks a hydrophobic leader sequence and may exist as a cytoplasmic protein rather than being membrane-bound. Other alternatively spliced transcripts have been described but the full-length nature of all these transcripts is not known.
Cellular Localization: Isoform 1: Membrane, Single-pass membrane protein , Isoform 2: Cytoplasm , Isoform 3: Membrane, Single-pass membrane protein , Isoform 4: Membrane, Single-pass membrane protein , Isoform 5: Membrane, Single-pass membrane protein , Isoform 6: Cytoplasm , I
- 33 kDa