- 抗原 See all Aconitase 1 (ACO1) 抗体
- Aconitase 1 (ACO1)
- This Aconitase 1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF)
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Aconitase 1 (aconitase 1, soluble)
Aconitase 1 antibody [N1C1]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Aconitase 1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: A431 , HeLa , HepG2
- 0.78 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris-Glycine ( pH 7), 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Aconitase 1 (ACO1)
- aconitase 1 (ACO1 产品)
- ACONS antibody, IREB1 antibody, IREBP antibody, IREBP1 antibody, IRP1 antibody, Acon1 antibody, Ratireb antibody, ratireb antibody, Aco1 antibody, AI256519 antibody, Aco-1 antibody, Irebp antibody, Irp1 antibody, aconitase 1 antibody, aconitase 1, soluble antibody, aconitase 1 L homeolog antibody, ACO1 antibody, Aco1 antibody, aco1.L antibody
Aconitase 1, also known as iron regulatory element binding protein 1 (IREB1), is a cytosolic protein which binds to iron-responsive elements (IREs). IREs are stem-loop structures found in the 5' UTR of ferritin mRNA, and in the 3' UTR of transferrin receptor mRNA. The iron-induced binding to the IRE results in repression of translation of ferritin mRNA, and inhibition of degradation of the otherwise rapidly degrading transferrin receptor mRNA. Thus, IREB1 plays a central role in cellular iron homeostasis. It was also shown to have aconitase activity, and hence grouped with the aconitase family of enzymes.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm
- 98 kDa
- Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis