Cytohesin 1 抗体
- 抗原 See all Cytohesin 1 (CYTH1) 抗体
- Cytohesin 1 (CYTH1)
- This Cytohesin 1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunohistochemistry (Whole Mount) (IHC (wm))
- 人, 斑马鱼
Rabbit polyclonal antibody to PSCD1 (pleckstrin homology, Sec7 and coiled-coil domains 1)
PSCD1 antibody [N1C1]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Cytohesin 1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: PSCD1 transfected 293T
- 0.87 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris-Glycine ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Cytohesin 1 (CYTH1)
- cytohesin 1 (CYTH1 产品)
- B2-1 antibody, CYTOHESIN-1 antibody, D17S811E antibody, PSCD1 antibody, SEC7 antibody, pscd2 antibody, MGC80440 antibody, CLM1 antibody, CTH-1 antibody, CYTIP antibody, Pscd1 antibody, mKIAA4240 antibody, Sec7 antibody, cyth1 antibody, fb38g09 antibody, pscd1 antibody, wu:fb38g09 antibody, zgc:152822 antibody, cytohesin-1 antibody, CYTH1 antibody, b2-1 antibody, sec7 antibody, msec7-1 antibody, cytohesin 1 antibody, cytohesin 1 S homeolog antibody, cytohesin 1a antibody, CYTH1 antibody, cyth1.S antibody, Cyth1 antibody, cyth1a antibody, cyth1 antibody
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the PSCD family. Members of this family have identical structural organization that consists of an N-terminal coiled-coil motif, a central Sec7 domain, and a C-terminal pleckstrin homology (PH) domain. The coiled-coil motif is involved in homodimerization, the Sec7 domain contains guanine-nucleotide exchange protein (GEP) activity, and the PH domain interacts with phospholipids and is responsible for association of PSCDs with membranes. Members of this family appear to mediate the regulation of protein sorting and membrane trafficking. This gene is highly expressed in natural killer and peripheral T cells, and regulates the adhesiveness of integrins at the plasma membrane of lymphocytes. The encoded protein is 83 % homologous to that of CYTH2.
- 46 kDa