- 抗原 See all E2F3 抗体
- This E2F3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Knockdown/Knockout validation was supported by customer review data.
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to E2F3 (E2F transcription factor 3)
E2F3 antibody [N2C3]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- KO Validated
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human E2F3. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: 293T
- 0.28 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- E2F transcription factor 3 (E2F3 产品)
- E2F-3 antibody, E2F3b antibody, E2f3a antibody, mKIAA0075 antibody, RGD1561600 antibody, E2F transcription factor 3 antibody, E2F transcription factor 3 S homeolog antibody, E2F3 antibody, e2f3.S antibody, E2f3 antibody
The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the E2F family of transcription factors. The E2F family plays a crucial role in the control of cell cycle and action of tumor suppressor proteins and is also a target of the transforming proteins of small DNA tumor viruses. The E2F proteins contain several evolutionally conserved domains found in most members of the family. These domains include a DNA binding domain, a dimerization domain which determines interaction with the differentiation regulated transcription factor proteins (DP), a transactivation domain enriched in acidic amino acids, and a tumor suppressor protein association domain which is embedded within the transactivation domain. This protein and another 2 members, E2F1 and E2F2, have an additional cyclin binding domain. This protein binds specifically to retinoblastoma protein pRB in a cell-cycle dependent manner.
- 49 kDa