- 抗原 See all DOK2 抗体
- This DOK2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunocytochemistry (ICC)
Rabbit polyclonal antibody to DOK2 (docking protein 2, 56 kDa)
DOK2 antibody [N1C1]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human DOK2. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:5000-1:20000. ICC/IF: 1:100-1:1000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: 293T , Jurkat , Raji , NCI-H929
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- docking protein 2 (DOK2 产品)
- DokR antibody, Frip antibody, Dok-2 antibody, p56DOK antibody, p56dok-2 antibody, docking protein 2 antibody, DOK2 antibody, Dok2 antibody
The protein encoded by this gene is constitutively tyrosine phosphorylated in hematopoietic progenitors isolated from chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) patients in the chronic phase. It may be a critical substrate for p210(bcr/abl), a chimeric protein whose presence is associated with CML. This encoded protein binds p120 (RasGAP) from CML cells.
- 45 kDa