Septin 7 抗体
- 抗原 See all Septin 7 (SEPT7) 抗体
- Septin 7 (SEPT7)
- This Septin 7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- 人, 斑马鱼
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to SEPT7 (septin 7)
SEPT7 antibody [N1C1]
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human SEPT7. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: Molt-4
- 0.31 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris-Glycine ( pH 7), 10 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Septin 7 (SEPT7)
- septin 7 (SEPT7 产品)
- cdc10 antibody, wu:fb38h06 antibody, zgc:56383 antibody, Septin-7 antibody, CDC10 antibody, CDC3 antibody, NBLA02942 antibody, SEPT7A antibody, Cdc10 antibody, E430034N22 antibody, septin 7a antibody, septin 7 antibody, septin 7 L homeolog antibody, sept7a antibody, SEPT7 antibody, sept7.L antibody, sept7 antibody, Sept7 antibody
This gene encodes a protein that is highly similar to the CDC10 protein of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. The protein also shares similarity with Diff 6 of Drosophila and with H5 of mouse. Each of these similar proteins, including the yeast CDC10, contains a GTP-binding motif. The yeast CDC10 protein is a structural component of the 10 nm filament which lies inside the cytoplasmic membrane and is essential for cytokinesis. Although the exact function of this gene has not yet been determined, its high similarity to yeast CDC10 and the high conservative nature of eukaryotic cell cycle machinery suggest a similar role to that of its yeast counterpart. Alternative splicing results in two transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm , Kinetochore , Spindle
- 51 kDa