Fibrillin 1 抗体 (C-Term)
- 抗原 See all Fibrillin 1 (FBN1) 抗体
- Fibrillin 1 (FBN1)
- This Fibrillin 1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Fibrillin 1 (fibrillin 1)
Fibrillin 1 antibody [C3], C-term
- Affinity purified by Protein A.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the C-terminus region of human Fibrillin 1. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: 1:500-1:3000. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher. Not tested in other applications.
Positive Control: HeLa
- 2 mg/mL
- 1XPBS ( pH 7), 40 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Store as concentrated solution. Centrifuge briefly prior to opening vial. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), store at 4°C. For long-term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Fibrillin 1 (FBN1)
- fibrillin 1 (FBN1 产品)
- FBN1 antibody, ACMICD antibody, ECTOL1 antibody, FBN antibody, GPHYSD2 antibody, MASS antibody, MFS1 antibody, OCTD antibody, SGS antibody, SSKS antibody, WMS antibody, WMS2 antibody, AI536462 antibody, B430209H23 antibody, Fib-1 antibody, Tsk antibody, fibrillin 1 antibody, FBN1 antibody, Fbn1 antibody
This gene encodes a member of the fibrillin family. The encoded protein is a large, extracellular matrix glycoprotein that serve as a structural component of 10-12 nm calcium-binding microfibrils. These microfibrils provide force bearing structural support in elastic and nonelastic connective tissue throughout the body. Mutations in this gene are associated with Marfan syndrome, isolated ectopia lentis, autosomal dominant Weill-Marchesani syndrome, MASS syndrome, and Shprintzen-Goldberg craniosynostosis syndrome.
Cellular Localization: Secreted , extracellular space , extracellular matrix
- 312 kDa
- Maintenance of Protein Location, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome