- 抗原 See all Cortisol-3 products
- This Cortisol-3 antibody is un-conjugated
- 交叉反应 （详细）
- Cortisol: 100 % , Prednisolone: 36.0 % , 11-Desoxycortisol: 5.7 % , Corticosterone: 3.3 % , Cortisone:
- Cortisol-3 antibody was raised in rabbit using cortisol-3-BSA as the immunogen.
- Optimal conditions should be determined byt he investigator.
Affinity Constant: 9 x 10^9 L/mol
- Lot specific
- Neat serum with no preservatives.
- Without preservative
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Store at 4 °C for short term storage. Aliquot and store at -20 °C for long term storage.
How integrated are behavioral and endocrine stress response traits? A repeated measures approach to testing the stress-coping style model." in: Ecology and evolution, Vol. 5, Issue 3, pp. 618-33, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Does access to the bluestreak cleaner wrasse Labroides dimidiatus affect indicators of stress and health in resident reef fishes in the Red Sea?" in: Hormones and behavior, Vol. 59, Issue 1, pp. 151-8, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Health anxiety moderates the daytime cortisol slope." in: Journal of psychosomatic research, Vol. 64, Issue 5, pp. 487-94, (2008) (PubMed).
- How integrated are behavioral and endocrine stress response traits? A repeated measures approach to testing the stress-coping style model." in: Ecology and evolution, Vol. 5, Issue 3, pp. 618-33, (2015) (PubMed).
- Cortisol 3 (Cortisol-3 产品)
- Cortisol (hydrocortisone) is a steroid hormone, or glucocorticoid, produced by the adrenal gland. It is released in response to stress and a low level of blood glucocorticoids. Its primary functions are to increase blood sugar through gluconeogenesis, suppress the immune system, and aid in fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism.