We are preparing the requested document. Please wait, this may take a while...!
|抗原||Interleukin 13 (IL13) ELISA试剂盒|
Kits with alternative reactivity to:
|Supplier||Log in to see|
IL-13ELISA Kit详情目标详细情况 使用细节 贮存及处理 References for IL-13 Kit (ABIN625137) 图像
|原理||Mouse IL-13 ELISA Kit for cell culture supernatants, plasma, and serum samples.|
|样品类型||Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant|
|特异性||This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with any of the cytokines tested: Mouse 6Ckine, CTACK, Eotaxin, GCSF, GM-CSF, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12p40, IL-12p70, IL-17, IFN-gamma, KC, Leptin, MCP-5, MIP-1 alpha, MIP-2, MIP-3 beta, RANTES, SCF, sTNFri, TARC, TIMP-1, TNF-alpha, TPO, VEGF.|
|灵敏度||< 6 pg/mL|
目标详细情况IL-13ELISA Kit详情 使用细节 贮存及处理 References for IL-13 Kit (ABIN625137) 图像 回页首
|别名||IL-13 (IL13 ELISA Kit 摘要)|
|背景||The Mouse IL-13 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse IL-13 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse IL-13 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-13 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse IL-13 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-13 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm. Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10% Inter-Assay: CV<12%.|
|研究领域||Cytokines, Immunology, Virology, Inflammation, Cancer|
|途径||JAK/STAT Signaling, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Proton Transport|
使用细节IL-13ELISA Kit详情 目标详细情况 贮存及处理 References for IL-13 Kit (ABIN625137) 图像 回页首
|应用备注||Recommended Dilution for serum and plasma samples2 fold|
1. Bring all reagents and samples to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use.
2. Sample dilution: If your samples need to be diluted, Assay Diluent A (Item D) should be used for dilution of serum/plasma samples. 1x Assay Diluent B (Item E) should be used for dilution of culture supernatants. Suggested dilution for normal serum/plasma: 2 fold*. * Please note that levels of the target protein may vary between different specimens. Optimal dilution factors for each sample must be determined by the investigator.
3. Assay Diluent B should be diluted 5-fold with deionized or distilled water.
4. Preparation of standard: Briefly spin the vial of Item C and then add 400 µL of Assay Diluent A (for serum/plasma samples) or 1x Assay Diluent B (for cell culture medium) into Item C vial to prepare a 50 ng/mL standard. Dissolve the powder thoroughly by a gentle mix. Add 40 µL of IL-13 standard from the vial of Item C, into a tube with 960 µL of Assay Diluent A or 1x Assay Diluent B to prepare a 2000 pg/mL stock standard solution. Pipette 400 µL of Assay Diluent A or 1x Assay Diluent B into each tube. Use the stock standard solution to produce a dilution series . Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. Assay Diluent A or 1x Assay Diluent B serves as the zero standard (0 pg/mL). 200 µL 200 µL 200 µL 200 µL 200myl 40 µL standard +960 µL 2000 666.7 222.2 74.07 24.69 8.23 0 pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL
5. If the Wash Concentrate (20x) (Item B) contains visible crystals, warm to room temperature and mix gently until dissolved. Dilute 20 ml of Wash Buffer Concentrate into deionized or distilled water to yield 400 ml of 1x Wash Buffer.
6. Briefly spin the Detection Antibody vial (Item F) before use. Add 100 µL of 1x Assay Diluent B into the vial to prepare a detection antibody concentrate. Pipette up and down to mix gently (the concentrate can be stored at 4 °C for 5 days). The detection antibody concentrate should be diluted 65-fold with 1x Assay Diluent B and used in step 4 of Part VI Assay Procedure.
7. Briefly spin the HRP-Streptavidin concentrate vial (Item G) before use. HRP-Streptavidin concentrate should be diluted 120-fold with 1x Assay Diluent B. For example: Briefly spin the vial (Item G) and pipette up and down to mix gently . Add 100 µL of HRP-Streptavidin concentrate into a tube with 12 ml 1x Assay Diluent B to prepare a final 120 fold diluted HRP-Streptavidin solution (don't store the diluted solution for next day use). Mix well.
1. Bring all reagents and samples to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use. It is recommended that all standards and samples be run at least in duplicate.
2. Add 100 µL of each standard (see Reagent Preparation step 2) and sample into appropriate wells. Cover well and incubate for 2.5 hours at room temperature or over night at 4 °C with gentle shaking.
3. Discard the solution and wash 4 times with 1x Wash Solution. Wash by filling each well with Wash Buffer (300 myl) using a multi-channel Pipette or autowasher. Complete removal of liquid at each step is essential to good performance. After the last wash, remove any remaining Wash Buffer by aspirating or decanting. Invert the plate and blot it against clean paper towels.
4. Add 100 µL of 1x prepared biotinylated antibody (Reagent Preparation step 6) to each well. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature with gentle shaking.
5. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step
6. Add 100 µL of prepared Streptavidin solution (see Reagent Preparation step 7) to each well. Incubate for 45 minutes at room temperature with gentle shaking.
7. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step
8. Add 100 µL of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H) to each well. Incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature in the dark with gentle shaking.
9. Add 50 µL of Stop Solution (Item I) to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.
Calculate the mean absorbance for each set of duplicate standards, controls and samples, and subtract the average zero standard optical density. Plot the standard curve on log-log graph paper or using Sigma plot software, with standard concentration on the x-axis and absorbance on the y-axis. Draw the best-fit straight line through the standard points.
Typical Data: These standard curves are for demonstration only. A standard curve must be run with each assay. Assay Diluent A Mouse IL-13 concentration (pg/mL) 1 10 100 1000 10000 O D =4 50 n m 0.01 0.1 1 10 Assay Diluent B Mouse IL-13 concentration (pg/mL) 1 10 100 1000 10000 O D =4 50 n m 0.01 0.1 1 10
Sensitivity: The minimum detectable dose of IL-13 is typically less than 6 pg/mL.
Recovery: Recovery was determined by spiking various levels of mouse IL-13 into mouse serum, plasma and cell culture media. Mean recoveries are as follows: Sample Type Average % Recovery Range ( %) Serum 94.42 83-103 Plasma 93.56 82-102 Cell culture media 95.37 84-104
Linearity: Sample Type Serum Plasma Cell Culture Media 1:2 Average % of Expected 94 95 96 Range ( %) 83-103 83-103 84-104 1:4 Average % of Expected 95 96 93 Range ( %) 84-104 85-104 83-103
Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10 % Inter-Assay: CV<12 %
|实验精密度||Intra-Assay: CV< 10 % Inter-Assay: CV< 12 %|
贮存及处理IL-13ELISA Kit详情 目标详细情况 使用细节 References for IL-13 Kit (ABIN625137) 图像 回页首
|注意事项||Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|储存方法||The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.|
References for IL-13 Kit (ABIN625137)IL-13ELISA Kit详情 目标详细情况 使用细节 贮存及处理 图像 回页首
Gupta, Basavan, Muthureddy Nataraj, Raju, Babu, L M, Gupta: "Assessment of inhibitory potential of Pothos scandens L. on ovalbumin-induced airway hyperresponsiveness in balb/c mice." in: International immunopharmacology, Vol. 18, Issue 1, pp. 151-62, 2014
Raju, Kumar, Gupta, Naga, Shankar, Murthy, Madhunapanthula, Mulukutla, Ambhore, Tummala, Vishnuvarthan, Azam, Elango: "5-Aminosalicylic acid attenuates allergen-induced airway inflammation and oxidative stress in asthma." in: Pulmonary pharmacology & therapeutics, Vol. 29, Issue 2, pp. 209-16, 2014
Chung, Park, Park: "Anti-inflammatory effects of low-molecular weight chitosan oligosaccharides in IgE-antigen complex-stimulated RBL-2H3 cells and asthma model mice." in: International immunopharmacology, Vol. 12, Issue 2, pp. 453-9, 2012
图像IL-13ELISA Kit详情 目标详细情况 使用细节 贮存及处理 References for IL-13 Kit (ABIN625137) 回页首